By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have you ever Sold a Gaming System and then Regretted it?

So since we are already doing this, but also add if you have lost any consoles and how did you feel about it? even if you didn't really care. And did you get a new one because of it.

Around the Network

I gave my N64 to my cousins cause a young me at the time thought I would'nt need this old thing anymore since I had the vastly superior Gamecube. Never have I been so wrong :(

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

My grandma gave away my NES and SNES and all the games to her niece's kids. I was super pissed when I found out. A couple months later I picked up a NES from a pawnshop and my stepmom used her eBay Bucks to get me another SNES with some games. Still not quite the same, I haven't built my collection back up and some of the games I had like DKC 2 and 3 were birthday presents.

Traded my Cube in on a Wii and regretted it despite backwards compatibility.

Locknuts said:
Traded my Cube in on a Wii and regretted it despite backwards compatibility.

Would you care to elaborate on the reason?

Around the Network

My launch PS3 broke a few months before TLoU came out and I sold it for parts. It was agonizing until I bought a new one last fall. I completely regretted not just fixing it.

On the opposite hand, I couldn't sell my XBO fast enough. I practically had to give it away. I regret nothing.

Yep, regret selling my MSX-2, my N64, my GBA and regret that my ex brother-in-law brought our SNES with games (which we bought and owned together) to a charity shop without consulting or even noticing me.

nope never sold one

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

game_on said:

Yep, regret selling my MSX-2, my N64, my GBA and regret that my ex brother-in-law brought our SNES with games (which we bought and owned together) to a charity shop without consulting or even noticing me.

MSX-2? what is this?

Yeah i sold my 360 a few weeks ago. Already miss it.

I trust no one, not even myself.