By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have you ever Sold a Gaming System and then Regretted it?

N 64!

Around the Network

Always. I always regret selling my video game consoles/hand helds.

The only reason why I sell them is because I'm in a bind and need extra cash. If I was Bill Gates rich, I would never ever ever sell any one of my video game consoles/handhelds EVER!

I got rid of my orig xbox and thought shit i forgot to play that bruce lee game. I did not regret getting rid of it though. I did manage to play that game at my uncles and it was crap.

Got rid of my 360, did not regret it at all, Fable 2 was the only game i realy played on it and i didnt enjoy it as much as the first. Thats coming from someone who loved the fable games. Fable 3 never made me regret selling the 360 as i just got it for PC instead. I had to wait but i didnt really care. Never liked the game. Fable needs fixing. Huge potential.

I kept all my other consoles. I think i got rid of my Ms consoles because they just felt like playstations without the added benefit of sony developed games and the playstation controller. Never liked the xbox stick positions.

Oh i also got rid of my gamecube. After playing Zelda and a few other nintedo games i lost interest in it and sold it to get PS2 games. It also had a crappy controller.  ever regretted gettig rid of it because my brother had one so if i ever felt like playig it i could.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

I would have kept every single system I bought with the exception of the TG-16 with CD-ROM since it was replaced by the PC Engine Duo.

I should have kept my NES with the library of games I had for it and probably the original GameBoy, even if for no reason other than nostalgia.

I sold a Sega Genesis, but bought a replacement.

Never sold a system.
But i have given my Atari 7800, master system and dreamcast to my cousins.
But I do have an own dreamcast.

''Hadouken!''

Around the Network

well, my parents sold my N64 and Sega Mega Drive. ;(
Got Sega back, now wainting for a good deal on N64.