By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor:Wii U version of Watch Dogs cancelled?GameStop Italy AND USA say It was an error!

pezus said:
Viper1 said:
Viper1 said:
Viper1 said:
My American Ubisoft rep tells me it's still coming. Couldn't comment on Italy though but hasn't heard of any regional cancellations though that's possible.

Don't make me have to quote myself again.

This is actually becoming undignified.

Anonymous source? Can not be trusted

I'd give you his name but not sure what good it would do you since you don't have access to Ubisoft's press site.

http://www.ubisoft-press.com/authentication

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network

I'd be pissed, I was going to buy that game, but if it is cancelled, that is at least one less copy of Watch Dogs that could have been sold

1doesnotsimply

osed125 said:
Suke said:

They were doing really good with the 3DS, I thought that success would continue over to the Wii U.

That's only if you count Japanese games, I can't think of any worthwhile 3rd party 3DS game coming from a western developer. Even in a scenario where the Wii U is preforming decently, the same thing would have happened, since at this point, we know the Wii U won't get any 3rd party support. Watch Dogs is there because there's a 360 and PS3 version (same with other Ubisoft tittle like Assasins Creed), and maybe because Nintendo made a contract with Ubisoft, but otherwise the game would have not seen the light of day on the Wii U.

In any case, if you want to play 3rd party games, Nintendo has never been the way to go (not since the SNES at least). If you want to explore new games, you should buy another console, simple as that. That's the reason why I got a PC (that and because I can pirate games )

I can't afford a gaming PC so the next step is the PS4, plus I like the unique different IPs Sony produce, even if most of them are meh. I personally can respect Sony trying new things like Puppeteer and Tearaway etc.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

so a gamestop in ITALY none the less removed a listing and it is doom?

EBGames Australia did the same thing for all systems when the date got pushed back. They brought it backup shortly after.

This far in development and junk it?, not possible.

Around the Network

I hope.not. Ive got this pre ordered and im looking forward to this.

at this point, it makes no difference

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

spemanig said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
I remember reading an article saying wii U version was going to be better than ps360, so if they got that far, why would they cancel it?

EA had Crysis 3 running. Canned.

That was EA, though. I would certainly hope Ubisoft doesn't display quite such self-spiting tendencies.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Aerys said:
at this point, it makes no difference

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Iwatas genius wouldnt let that happen......

Another reason to not put all your eggs in one basket.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan