By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ryse what? Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor FTW

Looks great overall, not a visual titan like Ryse, but still great looking as well. Hugely looking forward to it. LotR: War in the North was the last Tolkien-verse game I played and it was great for my money.

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Munkeh111 said:
It looks interesting, I'm not really sure what to make of it

Did you see the video? It reminds me of the Witcher meets Batman Arkham City and Ryse all in one.

Yeah, I'm not really sure how that will work

Ryse? looks more like AC to me.
Interesting game

Looks generic to me :(

I almost thought it was a real next gen experience, then I found out it was available for the 360 and PS3. What bullshit. This is something that could actually benefit from being next gen exclusive, and they're going to cripple it to make it play on 7th gen. If it had been next gen exclusive, I seriously might buy a PS4 to play it. But like this? I wouldn't get it unless they released it for Wii U, which they won't. What a waste of potential.

Around the Network

I do not trust monolith at all...With that said the game those look promising.

tagged, will check this out tomorrrow

Tolkien's been turning in his grave a lot last decade or so...eventually, if they keep on like this, he'll probably rise to slay all the idiots messing with his work.

Looks awesome, a blend of Batman, The Witcher and Assassins Creed. Im a massive fan of LoTR so i cant wait for this!

Lord of the Rings is so overrated. Never particularly liked it...