By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ryse what? Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor FTW

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/01/23/orcs-are-no-longer-the-scariest-thing-in-mordor?utm_campaign=fbposts&utm_source=facebook

This game might not have the best looks but it is truly showing what having an in depth system can truly accomplish using the LOTR lore. So far it looks extremely promising. The video of the gameplay looks great. Check it out! Ryse was all graphics, this game looks like it was well thought out.

Around the Network

It looks interesting, I'm not really sure what to make of it

Munkeh111 said:
It looks interesting, I'm not really sure what to make of it

Did you see the video? It reminds me of the Witcher meets Batman Arkham City and Ryse all in one.

It looks like a mix between Assassin's Creed and Batman, set in LOTR universe. I like it.

As usual, can't control an evil character :(

Around the Network

Combat looks like Ryse but good, I'll put this one in my radar.

360, PS3, PS4, and PC... no Wii U

ikxQQz said:
As usual, can't control an evil character :(

You can manipulate them with your wraith powers.

i'll take anything for some LOTR next gen action,hope its co-opping

Above & Beyond

I am definitely getting this. The 'nemesis' system seems awesome.

S.T.A.G.E. said:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/01/23/orcs-are-no-longer-the-scariest-thing-in-mordor?utm_campaign=fbposts&utm_source=facebook

This game might not have the best looks but it is truly showing what having an in depth system can truly accomplish using the LOTR lore. So far it looks extremely promising. The video of the gameplay looks great. Check it out! Ryse was all graphics, this game looks like it was well thought out.

I played RYSE and liked it enough to get all of the achievements (a first for me).  I only see disparaging comments like that coming from people who never played it (a 10 minute session on your mates XBox One doesn't count either).