By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gamers: Are you more bored with your Wii U or PS4?

bananaking21 said:
Wright said:

My DR3 copy.

no, once you die your family will take it and burn it for being so ugly. 

What if I kill my family first?

Around the Network
Wright said:
bananaking21 said:
Wright said:

My DR3 copy.

no, once you die your family will take it and burn it for being so ugly. 

What if I kill my family first?

haa! like you have it in you. who do you think you are? kratos? bitch please! 

I don't own a PS4 but I'm already bored with my cousin's. Resogun was nice but not enough to carry a console. I tried to push through with Knack, but I don't enjoy it at all (FWIW I really liked the Tearaway demo and I'm looking forward to buying it). The rest of the decent games I own and have played elsewhere.

Not bored with my ps4, just don't use it as much as my Wii U. I'm not bored with either though.

Not bored with either. With Wii U because I don't have it (the doom threads keep me entertained so maybe even that counts) and with PS4 because I play it all the time. I think I've clocked around 150 hours or so, since 29th Nov (only counting playing) now replaying KZ MP and Knack for platinum.

Next up either inFamous if it gets stellar reviews or a demo which I will enjoy, or Tomb Raider, Rayman or FIFA 14 depending which one drops to a good price point first.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network

OP: Only Sony and Nintendo gamers may reply please.

Wright said:
bananaking21 said:
Wright said:

That's right, you get to keep the game forever?

do you get to keep anything forever? 

My DR3 copy.

Why is Wright forcing Dead Rising 3 into this thread? x}

Not bored with my PS4 yet and I don't expect to get bored anytime soon thanks to Killzone MP, Infamous and PS+

been enjoying the many free games on ps4... well actually i've only been enjoying a few of them :p (not really playing all of them) Playing mostly Killzone Shadowfall right now... had been playing a lot of Injustice, Warframe, Don't Starve, Lego Marvel... couple other games I've played a little bit of but not much... prolly play those if I do actually get bored

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

Playing monster hunter while watching my ps4 in standby. Kill zone was nice but I'm not playing resogun or other bargain stuff. I didn't pay 400 dollars to play a 10 dollar game.

My ps4 is being held hostage at the moment so I can't comment.

I'm not bored with Wii U. Have Several Physical/Downloads to get through before Id get bored

There Are Many Paths to Gaming Heaven