By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gamers: Are you more bored with your Wii U or PS4?

No.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

I'm not bored yet. I find waiting for PS4 to arrive here very exhilarating. I just switched my preorder to a bundle that includes the camera. Only a week left!

got a PS4, but no, not bored with it. though, i only had it for like a few days now. but the PS+ games are keeping me really entertained, Dont Starve is awesome. Resugon is a lot of fun, and in a few days we will be getting outlast, which seems really good. so i am having a fun time with my console.

I dont own a PS4 so cant speak for that, but i am not bored of my Wii U...far from it. I have a backlog of games to get through, and the 2014 line up will certainly keep my interest going.

Nope.

Something...Something...Games...Something

Around the Network

I have none now. So i'm basically not having neither fun or boredom, but cries all time...
just ignore this post please.

I'm still enjoying my Wii U.

I can't be bored with something I don't own, so I can't speak for the PS4.

I'm not bored with my Wii U though. There are plenty of Wii games I need to catch up on while I'm waiting for new releases at the moment.

Don't have a WiiU, but I'm not bored with my PS4. Battlefield 4 should carry me through right until the FFXIV beta and MGS: Ground Zeroes releases.

I don't have either, I'd expect that I'd enjoy the Wii U more than the PS4 right now though. Nothing on the PS4 interests me that I can't play on the PS3.  No good games until Infamous comes out.