Uncharted (1-3)

Around the Network
ListerOfSmeg said:
1. TLOU
2.Bioshock
3. Uncharted
4. GTA4
5. Gears of War

Thought you said you wouldn't ever touch a Ps3 because of Sony fanboys...Now suddenly you've played all the best games it has too offer xD

Multishanks said:
Serious_frusting said:
Im confued on how to answer the question.

Do you mean a game i brought and hated. Or do you mean a game I cleverly avoided?

Im asking because it is not often i buy a game i dislike.
FF13 being the acception. My hype for that game was through the roof. Always enjoyed them. I purchased it launch day and i never ever finished. That game has made me wait on the purchase of the next FF game. I wot be getting the next ff at launch. Probably going to wait for bargain prices

It's pretty straightforward. A game that really didn't match up to all the praise that it received or the hype you had for it. Honestly, the last of us was going to be up there for me but I really was hyped for it to begin with so i didn't include it. So that gives you an idea of how i personalized it. Feel free to throw in an explanation or two.

Good stuff by the way.....just keep it clean. And some said how did God of War Ascension make it on my list. Because of the awesomeness that was God of War 3.

I don't think anyone question God of War Ascension being a disspointment for you (I don't agree it was my top 5 of the gen, that's not the point though) just that Ascension didn't have much hype behind it (in general) as well as had a significantly lower critical reception than other GoW games. 

This post explains it better since you personally might have been hyped for it and think it's overrated, but general consensus is that it wasn't overrated since it wasn't rated that high to begin with. That's why people are surprised I would assume.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

1. GTA V

2. Far Cry 3.

3. Border Lands 2

4. Killzone 2

5. Uncharted 3- (thought 2 was better)

Multishanks said:

It's pretty straightforward. A game that really didn't match up to all the praise that it received or the hype you had for it. Honestly, the last of us was going to be up there for me but I really was hyped for it to begin with so i didn't include it. So that gives you an idea of how i personalized it. Feel free to throw in an explanation or two.

Good stuff by the way.....just keep it clean. And some said how did God of War Ascension make it on my list. Because of the awesomeness that was God of War 3.

Oh Right thanks for clearing it up . I was just making sure it just was not another bash any popular game you dont like. I could do that easily.

Well keep FF13 on the list

2. Smackdown games. now called WWE games. I honestly can not tell the difference between smackdown shut your mouth and WWE 2013. A few gameplay changes like how to pin but its still the same game. Graphics look almost the same and im comparing a PS2 game to PS3. 2K14 looks worse than 2013 in graphics. Not so much the hype but pissed off with lack of improvement.

3. Resident Evil 5: I expected a survival horror game and got a stop and pop shooter. This is how bad it is. My brother hates every single RE game ever made. He hated it on PS1 and PS2. I got RE on PS3 he said why buy that crap. He tried it and never put the controler down. He also loves RE6. I also hate that game -_-

4. Resistance 2: After playing number 1 the gameplay changed. After seing the screens on how the game "looked". I thought wow teh graphixxxxx. The game looked good for its time but subpar, way way subpar to the screenshots or bullshots they were flashing around.

5. The fact Naughty Dog never made a new Jak game. I know it shoud not count but thats my biggest  upset of last gen. I loved uncharted 3 and the Last of Us. To be honest though, for my own selfish i was pissed off when they were announced instead of my beloved Jak game.

Sorry for the speech but a list is just a list and it does not really mean a thing.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

5. Skyrim - I've played it and it's a great game on itself, but everyone seems to be so in love with it and I just don't get why. Maybe it's fully enjoyable with mods, but I'm not the modding kind of guy.
4. CoD: Modern Warfare 3 - MW1 is known to be a great game. WaW was respectable. MW2 was ok. But MW3 was just repetitive and the storyline is overly dramatic.
3. Assassin's Creed in general - Great concept (Historically accurate, stunningly detailed locations, interesting parkour mechanics) but it can get boring pretty quickly.
2. New Super Mario Bros. Wii - The DS one was like "HOLY SHIT, FINALLY ANOTHER 2D MARIO!", but the Wii one despite being a great and fun game thaat I enjoyed it could've been a lot better.
1. Bioshock Infinite - Story was great, visuals were stunning, but the gameplay itself was boring as hell. 'Nuff said.

Not saying they're bad, just overrated/could've been better.

PlayStationLegend said:
1. Halo 3
2. Halo 4
3. Halo Reach
4. Halo 3: ODST
5. Halo Wars

BUNGIE did the right thing ditching Halo. For all the critical acclaim the franchise got. It didn't win GOTY. To top it off. It lost out to Journey. Yes. An indie game beat out one of the most popular FPS franchises of all time.

BUNGIE knew EXACTLY when to move on. DESTINY looks to be the "real deal". Bring it! :D

You do know Destiny has the same gameplay mechanics as all those halo games right? With a username like that I dont even know if I should take you seriously. Halo is by far my favorite series to date and even though im on ps now I still cherish the moments I spent on it, there is nothing like it on any ps. That it didnt win GOTY does not mean is overrated, the story is unique to a certain degree and even though is a fps it requires more strategy than most fps out there. I also dont like Halo Reach and cant say much about 4 because I left the series after Reach, but as far as CE, 2, 3, and ODST go some of the best experiences on Xbox to date. 

Edit: Games I've Actualy played and thought were over rated-

1.COD BlackOps

2. Killzone 3- campaing dialog is a little exaggerated 

3. COD MW3- not much improvement over 2 and online is the same as the previous iterations

4. Borderlands 2- I just could not get into it yet friends and internet boards praise how great its supposed to be

5. Halo Reach - sadly it lost the traits than made the series unique and became Halo duty 1.5

5. Battlefield III
4. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
3. Xenoblade
2. Rayman Origins
1. Assassin's Creed II

curl-6 said:
1. Grand Theft Auto 4
2. Grand Theft Auto 5
3. Red Dead Redemption
4. Uncharted 2
5. Heavy Rain

"Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire

Platinumed Destiny, Vanquish, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Catherine, and Metal Gear Rising. Get on my level!!

Get your Portable ID!                                                                                     

In no particular order:

Crysis 2 - Bought Selnors hype. Lulz Never again.
Uncharted 3 - Least favorite out of all.
New Super Mario Bros Wii - Nothing special imo.
Gran Turismo 5 - Yes I liked/played the previous ones. This one just got stale quick, despite the content.
Half Life 2 - I really don't see it. Yes I beat the episodes too.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)