5. Skyrim - I've played it and it's a great game on itself, but everyone seems to be so in love with it and I just don't get why. Maybe it's fully enjoyable with mods, but I'm not the modding kind of guy.
4. CoD: Modern Warfare 3 - MW1 is known to be a great game. WaW was respectable. MW2 was ok. But MW3 was just repetitive and the storyline is overly dramatic.
3. Assassin's Creed in general - Great concept (Historically accurate, stunningly detailed locations, interesting parkour mechanics) but it can get boring pretty quickly.
2. New Super Mario Bros. Wii - The DS one was like "HOLY SHIT, FINALLY ANOTHER 2D MARIO!", but the Wii one despite being a great and fun game thaat I enjoyed it could've been a lot better.
1. Bioshock Infinite - Story was great, visuals were stunning, but the gameplay itself was boring as hell. 'Nuff said.
Not saying they're bad, just overrated/could've been better.