By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which Nintendo IP will be "revived" on 2014/2015?

Which Nintendo IP will be "revived" this year?

Metroid 48 43.24%

F-Zero 14 12.61%

StarFox 21 18.92%

Eternal Darkness 3 2.70%

1080 0 0%

Other 10 9.01%

All of the Above! 13 11.71%

Total:109

Metroid

Not a "dead" IP,  Metroid is guaranteed Million Seller, it's latest release, Metroid Other M (2010 Wii), was outcasted by the many fans who disliked the story.

F-Zero

Former Million Seller, it's last appearance was in 2003 with F-Zero GX and F-Zero GP Legend, which both had lower sales than expected.

StarFox

StarFox is usually a Million Seller, with the exception of StarFox Command (2006 DS) tarFox 64 3D (2011 3DS).

Eternal Darkness

One of the GameCube's most rembered games, yet it failed to push half a million copies.

Nntendo's second installment in the series, it had an unspecified amount of sales, so...

What game do you think will be resurected an released this year? Any IP you expect to be brought back this year?

Around the Network

F-Zero, I want

and I loved Other M. True Metroid game for me

Click HERE and be happy 

whynotboth+1.gif

Definitely not 1080. Maybe a spinoff though called 720.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Everyone's favorite which is..................Captain Rainbow.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

I think Retro will announce a 2D Metroid game.

Metroid seems like a pretty safe bet...

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

Probably none of those this year. You should change it to "Which Nintendo IP Will Be Revived Next?".

Nintentacle said:
Probably none of those this year. You should change it to "Which Nintendo IP Will Be Revived Next?".

One of them is bound to be atleast announced this year.

lol I liked other M