By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which Nintendo IP will be "revived" on 2014/2015?

Which Nintendo IP will be "revived" this year?

Metroid 48 43.24%

F-Zero 14 12.61%

StarFox 21 18.92%

Eternal Darkness 3 2.70%

1080 0 0%

Other 10 9.01%

All of the Above! 13 11.71%

Total:109

No one talks about StarTropics? Damn it deserves to be in the list at least! I would like to see a new installment in the 3DS.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network
AwakeandAlive said:

lol I liked other M

You liked the story?  And the hand holding?  And the fact that they neutered Samus' character by making her so responsive to the whims of Adam?  Gameplay wise I wholeheartedly agree with you.  It lacks some of the retravrersal that makes the Metroid games so great, but I can live with that.  There's no excuse for the melodramatic cringe fest that they created.  Unfortunately, all the blame lies on Sakamoto for this mistake, which doesn't bode well for future Metroid titles if he's involved.

I pray to god it's F-Zero, but if it's 1080°, I'll probably cry like a little schoogirl and hide myself under a rock for 2 months.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Zisbest said:
I pray to god it's F-Zero, but if it's 1080°, I'll probably cry like a little schoogirl and hide myself under a rock for 2 months.

Does that mean you enjoyed the game or hated it?

Chibi Robo....oh it's already out!...............nothing -.-

Around the Network
TheLegendaryWolf said:
Zisbest said:

It... was one of the worst games i have ever playes (imo) D:

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Zisbest said:
TheLegendaryWolf said:
Zisbest said:

It... was one of the worst games i have ever playes (imo) D:

SSX Tricky and SSX 3 were far superior to 1080 Avalanche IMO.

WaveRace, StarTropics, Eternal Darkness and Baten Kaitos,

I will go with Punch-out!, the developers are "free" since the release of Luigi's Mansion 2, and it could be a fast title to develop. For some reason the sales of this game for America are not in the database.

Or from the same developers... Mario Strikers U, 2.5 million sales, world cup on the way, no other soccer game on the console, what could possibly go wrong? (does this count as a different franchise, or is just "a Mario game"?)

Metroid 2D game will come out this year. Quote me.