By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Media create sales - 3rd week of Jan

Will be exciting to see what happens when the Vita actually has consistent exclusives. The past year its been selling of Soul Sacrifice and multi-platform titles alone.

Final Fantasy XHD, God Eater 2, Toukiden, Dragons Crown, Dynasty Warriors, Gundam Breaker (Essentially the last 6 months) have been all multiplatform games.

Around the Network
supernihilist said:
bubblegamer said:
supernihilist said:
SubiyaCryolite said:
Please understand, please...

yeah, "please understand" jokes were funny ....the first week

I find it funnier than your "Nintendomination" that we've been hearing since 1986, at least his is much less used, but i guess weeks like this make it hard for you to find it funny.

So you admit they grew old a long time ago...hah godd.

Sorry but ive never used that word in my life.

+ Nintendomination is not a joke, its just the way to express Nintendo domination in the charts. I dont have anything against Sonydomination word and its etimology.

on the other hand "Please understand" jokes are more directed towards Iwata since they make reference to a popular meme he used ONCE. Iwata is a great man wether he screwed it up with WiiU or not. He deserves more respect from small ants like you, you are no one sorry. Hes the president of Nintendo Co.

I fondly respec Mr. Kutaragi and Mr. Hirai if you thought otherwise, as they are great bussiness man and visionaries, i think Mr. Iwata-san has earned the right to be treated with MAJOR respect after his MASSIVE never seen before success this past gen.DAMn KIDS.

/rant

So typical of someone like you to go ahead and call someone names instead of actually having a good talk. I never used Sonydomination as that's another one of your assumptions.

spurgeonryan said:
tbone51 said:
pezus said:

Vita is saved and 3DS has peaked. WIll be curious to see which handheld lasts longer in Japan.

That answer is kinda obvious.

Looks at your signature. Well you seem to have a decent grasp on predictions, so I will trust you. What is the answer and why is it obvious?

Sony= Best legs in hardware 

Nintendo= Best legs in Software

its obvious 3DS will last between 3-5 years while vita is still 6 years+ but vita will not sell half of what 3ds will do lifetime.

spurgeonryan said:
kitler53 said:

honestly no,  i limp into these threads every other month or so.  

...and what games does vita have?!?    i mean, i'm a vita owner, i know it has games.   but small ones mostly.  fun for me but not really system sellers.   software top 30 (14 vs. 3) would also argue against you.   3DS tops vita but that margin is surprisingly close to me.

I forget. Are you "Merican? If so then that is the answer, and I know you are being modest. You do not limp into these threads. This is the most I have post in one of these threads since Microsofts golden child made a return.

Japan is where it is all at with the Vita. The West still waits I am told, and from what I have seen at store fronts.

i live just down the street from you.

bubblegamer said:
supernihilist said:
bubblegamer said:
supernihilist said:
SubiyaCryolite said:
Please understand, please...

yeah, "please understand" jokes were funny ....the first week

I find it funnier than your "Nintendomination" that we've been hearing since 1986, at least his is much less used, but i guess weeks like this make it hard for you to find it funny.

So you admit they grew old a long time ago...hah godd.

Sorry but ive never used that word in my life.

+ Nintendomination is not a joke, its just the way to express Nintendo domination in the charts. I dont have anything against Sonydomination word and its etimology.

on the other hand "Please understand" jokes are more directed towards Iwata since they make reference to a popular meme he used ONCE. Iwata is a great man wether he screwed it up with WiiU or not. He deserves more respect from small ants like you, you are no one sorry. Hes the president of Nintendo Co.

I fondly respec Mr. Kutaragi and Mr. Hirai if you thought otherwise, as they are great bussiness man and visionaries, i think Mr. Iwata-san has earned the right to be treated with MAJOR respect after his MASSIVE never seen before success this past gen.DAMn KIDS.

/rant

So typical of someone like you to go ahead and call someone names instead of actually having a good talk. I never used Sonydomination as that's another one of your assumptions.

I am going to ban *everyone* in this quote tree (that's you, SubiyaCroylite, and Supernihilist), if you all don't knock it off.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
pezus said:
tbone51 said:
pezus said:
kitler53 said:
3DS down 42% YoY.
vita up 198% YoY.

what's going on with those numbers?

Vita is saved and 3DS has peaked. WIll be curious to see which handheld lasts longer in Japan.

That answer is kinda obvious.

Is it? I'm assuming your answer would be 3DS. I'm not so sure about that. Like Wii vs. PS3 or DS vs. PSP, I can see Vita outlasting 3DS even though it will come nowhere close to its total sales.

wooooow looks like you were wrong. Im a nintendo fan but i have common sense. look at my last post

pezus said:
Mr Khan said:

I am going to ban *everyone* in this quote tree (that's you, SubiyaCroylite, and Supernihilist), if you all don't knock it off.

Yet the only one to break rules was supernihilist. Guy should at least get an official warning

pezus said:
Mr Khan said:

Yet the only one to break rules was supernihilist. Guy should at least get an official warning

So should you for asking for someone else to get modded in public

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

pezus said:
tbone51 said:
pezus said:

Is it? I'm assuming your answer would be 3DS. I'm not so sure about that. Like Wii vs. PS3 or DS vs. PSP, I can see Vita outlasting 3DS even though it will come nowhere close to its total sales.

wooooow looks like you were wrong. Im a nintendo fan but i have common sense. look at my last post

Lol...unexpected. Well, then we agree

Really? i have always said Sony had the best legs, i mean look at all 3 consoles and psp! Nintendo has best sprints but that doesn't mean anything if they cant maintain it!

Anyway yes we agree ....... Wow guess thats a first

how low can you go ?