By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Media create sales - 3rd week of Jan

spurgeonryan said:
Farsala said:
3DS and PSP down massively YoY. FFX vita went up this week. Otherwise boring week imo.

I wonder what would happen with a real 3DS Final Fantasy game?

Much much less than a real Monster Hunter & Pokemon combo on the Vita would do. Don't forget to add, that this is a FF port and not a "real" one.

Around the Network

OT: FFX HD on Vita up WoW makes me very, very happy. Of all the Vita games I thought could have legs, this was definitely not one I was considering.

The hardware slump is absolutely abysmal though. Vita being up YoY is a small bonus when everything across the board is going so terribly.

Youkai Watch anime seems to be working though. Shin Gundam Musou seems to be the best selling Gundam game on Vita too, which is weird.

bubblegamer said:
supernihilist said:
SubiyaCryolite said:
Please understand, please...

yeah, "please understand" jokes were funny ....the first week

I find it funnier than your "Nintendomination" that we've been hearing since 1986, at least his is much less used, but i guess weeks like this make it hard for you to find it funny.

You should know it's only funny when it's positive for nintendo ( the "sonydomination " that'll last all the generation wont be funny for some).

Nice Vita holding ! I knew it would live in Japan, it will fight to be 2nd best system with PS4

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

bubblegamer said:
spurgeonryan said:
Farsala said:
3DS and PSP down massively YoY. FFX vita went up this week. Otherwise boring week imo.

Much much less than a real Monster Hunter & Pokemon combo on the Vita would do. Don't forget to add, that this is a FF port and not a "real" one.

True that, i think vita needs to start having more exclusives (not sharing games with ps3+psp). GE2 could have been a 500k+ if it was exclusive for example. FFX on vita definitely could of been 350k+ (as of now) if exclusive.

I dont kno how well a new FF would do on a handheld (both 3ds+vita) but i think definitely 600k. (look at bravely default)

Sales like these will drive the Japanese video game industry to mobile

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
bubblegamer said:
spurgeonryan said:
Farsala said:

True that, i think vita needs to start having more exclusives (not sharing games with ps3+psp). GE2 could have been a 500k+ if it was exclusive for example. FFX on vita definitely could of been 350k+ (as of now) if exclusive.

I dont kno how well a new FF would do on a handheld (both 3ds+vita) but i think definitely 600k. (look at bravely default)

Yes. Sony Japan should do Dark Cloud, Ark the Lad & Legend of Dragoon on the Vita, would sell great and shouldn't cost them much.

best is just screen shot it

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

bubblegamer said:
supernihilist said:
SubiyaCryolite said:
Please understand, please...

yeah, "please understand" jokes were funny ....the first week

I find it funnier than your "Nintendomination" that we've been hearing since 1986, at least his is much less used, but i guess weeks like this make it hard for you to find it funny.

So you admit they grew old a long time ago...hah godd.

Sorry but ive never used that word in my life.

+ Nintendomination is not a joke, its just the way to express Nintendo domination in the charts. I dont have anything against Sonydomination word and its etimology.

on the other hand "Please understand" jokes are more directed towards Iwata since they make reference to a popular meme he used ONCE. Iwata is a great man wether he screwed it up with WiiU or not. He deserves more respect from small ants like you, you are no one sorry. Hes the president of Nintendo Co.

I fondly respec Mr. Kutaragi and Mr. Hirai if you thought otherwise, as they are great bussiness man and visionaries, i think Mr. Iwata-san has earned the right to be treated with MAJOR respect after his MASSIVE never seen before success this past gen.DAMn KIDS.

/rant

3DS sales low.
Wii U just Wii U.
Vita finally putting not terrible-horrible numbers in handheld land. Still bad. Oh, and about the UP YOY, have you seen the last year number? It would have been disastrous if it wasn't up.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

pezus said:
kitler53 said:
3DS down 42% YoY.
vita up 198% YoY.

what's going on with those numbers?

Vita is saved and 3DS has peaked. WIll be curious to see which handheld lasts longer in Japan.

That answer is kinda obvious.