By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Tagged games:

JayWood2010 said:
RavenXtra said:
If you don't agree with me you must not be listening to what I'm saying.

Opinions = facts didnt you know?  7b people in the world and all must have the same mindset as me, after all its me and im the only one that matters............I'm always right, just ask me, ill tell you ;P

Nothing truer than than truthfacts bro

Around the Network

You're not allowed to find a game visually appealing if it's not on a gaming PC or the most powerful console on the market.

Joke threads are always serious business.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

VitroBahllee said:

It really doesn't seem like a Nintendo-fan perspective to me. More of a joke that you are determined not to find funny.

And your community season 6 signature can never come true now because Glover is leaving the show.

Ok, let's see:

1. This is clearly about wiiu vs vita and vita owners pointing out how digital sales on the psvita must be higher than on wiiu. Ninty fans' argument is always "but wiiu has digital games too". NINTY

2. This is contantly brought up when people make 15 (or 20, depends)-best-selling-games-ever threads and brag how Ninty dominates them. Then people respond, "but they were bundles", and people start fighting. NINTY

3. Could go either way (but I believe it's based on the latest wiiu software overtaking vita software sales)

4. This is clearly about developers arguing that wiiu is great and anonymous sources pointing out the problems they faced by making games on wiiu. NINTY

5. Ps3, ps2 beating other consoles or on track to, when it's more important how much profit you've made. Clearly about wii and nds profits. NINTY.

6. Everyone here is a tech expert who must correct the other tech experts on their spreading of misinformation. It's perfectly OK to derail any thread in order to do this. Every tech expert is also a DBZ expert (many of us are Toonami kids). General point

About Community, they're doing fine without Chevy Chase, they'll be fine without Glover (though it hurts me as a fan :(  )

As for it being a joke thread, I believe  that the OP's serious response to Joe shows just how much of a joke it is (i.e. he provides a proper argument).

Left some off

My anecdotal evidence is an astonishing fact with NO context what so ever. Just believe my flawed evidence lol

Even though im heavily biased i will present facts about the other console in a negative light. You better not think I'll do the reverse damn it.

Around the Network

Hahahaha :'D

Gaming on:

PC:
Asus Z87-A  |  i7 4770K  |  MSI Radeon RX 480 Gaming X 8GB
G. Skill Ripjaws X Series 32 GB DDR3 2133 mhz  |  WD Blue 1TB SSD & WD Blue HDD 1TB

Consoles:
WiiU
Switch (Docked)
PS 3 / 4

Handhelds:
New 3ds XL
Switch (Portable Mode ;P )

Your console or game of choice is always UNDERTRACKED, whereas the opposition is always OVERTRACKED

naruball said:

Ok, let's see:

1. This is clearly about wiiu vs vita and vita owners pointing out how digital sales on the psvita must be higher than on wiiu. 

Does it really matter what this is about?  Its a funny thread that a lot of it can be considered true. No need to take it so serious, if you dont agree then so be it, no worries.

JayWood2010 said:
naruball said:

Ok, let's see:

1. This is clearly about wiiu vs vita and vita owners pointing out how digital sales on the psvita must be higher than on wiiu. 

Does it really matter what this is about?  Its a funny thread that a lot of it can be considered true. No need to take it so serious, if you dont agree then so be it, no worries.

I read the rest of the thread and I have to admit, you're right. I found quite a few responses actually quite funny.

You can add :

If it's your favorite console, make people believe having existant digital sales is the same thing than doing 60% of digital sales.

If it's your favorite console losing the generation, make people believe that finding a successful long-term business model bringing nothing more to gamers is more important than being the generation leader to get much more games.

If it's your favorite console losing the generation, be satisfied by small and irrelevant victories

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m