By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Just IMPULSE Bought a PS4 + Knack Bundle (In stock on Amazon UK)

Congrats. Knack is good, but it falls short on so many aspects...it has potential cause the base of the game's main mechanic - fighting is simple, yet quite deep and hard to master, so very good. So maybe Knack 2 if it happens will be a game worth a easy recommendation. Knack isn't imo, for me 6,5 - 7.

Assassins Creed 4 was absolutely great, but it was my first AC game so it may have had an impact on my reception.

Killzone SF I enjoyed both SP and MP, although the SP didn't feel like previous KZs, and I would like Guerrilla to blend the best aspects of KZ3 and KZ SF for the next Killzone game. MP is fine, and keeps me entertained still, but it doesn't feel fresh.

Battlefield 4 looks great from what I saw on the streams, and it seems that the issues with the game, were mostly ironed out, but the over 100$ for the game & Premium is just too much for me, if I had the cash I would get it in a heartbeat though.

CoD looks crap to be honest.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network

Have you played Tomb Raider on the PS3?! Because the PS4 version is coming out in a week and it's a must-play!

You mean this?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-PlayStation-4-Knack-PS4/dp/B00GN1EMS6/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1390309466&sr=1-1&keywords=ps4+knack

Just pick the standard version. Yeah, you'll have to wait a week longer, but it's cheaper and comes without Knack.

If you're sticking to your original plan, I recommend getting AC4 then.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

definitely get Assassin's Creed instead of Knack. Assassin's Creed is the best AC game to date in my opinion.

Boutros said:
Have you played Tomb Raider on the PS3?! Because the PS4 version is coming out in a week and it's a must-play!

No I haven't actually lol!

It's coming next week though & also Thief is coming soon which I've heard is a better nex gen port than Tomb Raider. I believe their both from Eidos!

___

Didn't know ACIV was this appreciated amongst gamers!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

844 Killzone Bundle left

370 529 Knack Bundle left (cancelled orders, number keeps going up)

This stock isn't moving by today.

and....... it's gone!!!!!!!

oldschoolfool said:

No it hasn't.

sully1311 said:
oldschoolfool said:

No it hasn't.

I just assumed and I was trying to be funny at the same time.