By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Just IMPULSE Bought a PS4 + Knack Bundle (In stock on Amazon UK)

I would trade in the game and the PS4 for a Wii U. At least that console has some decent games.

User was warned for this post.

yo_john117

Around the Network
game_on said:

I would trade in the game and the PS4 for a Wii U. At least that console has some decent games.

meh........

Wellcome abord man, and play knack to hell and back to show apreciasion to the man who made such a incredible ps4.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

darthdevidem01 said:
Yeah could get both Killzone & AC

Which FPS is the best for multiplayer? Want something for game nights. Is Battlefield or COD better than Killzone then?

KZ MP is decent, but a definite step back from the previous iterations. The SP is also quite terrible in my opinion, though it's the best looking FPS I've ever seen on a console, and maybe even better than Metro: Last Light on PC.

Batllefield's SP is even worse, but the multiplayer is more fun when it actually works.

I haven't played COD, but I haven't seen or heard good things about the ADHD singleplayer or the fundamentally broken MP.

Assassin's Creed is great though.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Congrats on the PS4. Awesome.

Sorry to hear about Knack.

Around the Network

I'm not that dense.

PS4 just happens to have much better games than Knack.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Though if it's bundled, what can ya do?

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

fleischr said:
Though if it's bundled, what can ya do?

If it's sealed I might be able to trick Argos into exchanging it for another PS4 game! Sometimes they don't even need you to give a receipt :P

@Everyone

Thanks for the advice guys!

It seems like I definitely need to get ACIV....and Knack opinions seem mixed...hmm

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Play knack and decide for your self. Dont late haters that haven't played the game scare you off. Its decent game with an old school feel.

That's not an impulse buy... that's a smart buy!!!

Swap Knack for Killzone or AssCreed though.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!