By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Just IMPULSE Bought a PS4 + Knack Bundle (In stock on Amazon UK)

Most gamers are pretty happy with Battlefield 4 and AC4.

I dont think you can go wrong with those games. The only thing is...we've been playing battefield and AC this entire gen..maybe trying something new (even though its probably gonna be bad) is the better choice.

So yeah maybe go for Knack and Killzone :O

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Yeah could get both Killzone & AC

Which FPS is the best for multiplayer? Want something for game nights. Is Battlefield or COD better than Killzone then?

Please get Battlefield 4 and play with me.

I pwn noobs at BF4

AC4 is really fun.

I have Killzone and BF4 and I think that BF4 is way more fun. Large scale online battles that look stunning, A+

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

orniletter said:

....the general consensus seems to be that it is decent at best...but really not very good.

I would trade it in for AC4.

Edit: And Killzone is supposed to be the worst Killzone with nothing going for it aside from the great graphics.

Great, that you were able to pick one up !

Lets ignore great MP in KZ.. did you play it or are you just repeating what you hear?

Around the Network
FlamingWeazel said:
orniletter said:

....the general consensus seems to be that it is decent at best...but really not very good.

Edit: And Killzone is supposed to be the worst Killzone with nothing going for it aside from the great graphics.

Lets ignore great MP in KZ.. did you play it or are you just repeating what you hear?

yeah, "supposed" and "general consensus"

orniletter said:
FlamingWeazel said:
orniletter said:

yeah, "supposed" and "general consensus"

What general consensus? Most I have seen who played it love the MP. The main reason people buy shooters.

Play it for a bit before trading it in, I've played both KZ and AC4 and they are both great games.

Damn, quite the impulse buy... I essentially make zero impulse buys, and even then, it's usually less than $20 if it is (I bought the Mario and Yoshi figurines shown on my YouTube channel art on impulse, $15 for the pair!).

Hope it doesn't end up with the real problems others are having, like the rubber on the analog stick rubbing off, or no video output, or corrupted save files.

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
sully1311 said:
This stock isn't moving by today.

Considering it was close to midnight here when you wrote that stupid comment.....