By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rate these Games! (Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite, Crysis 3 )

Tomb Raider: 8
Bioshock Infinite: 9.5
Crysis 3: Never played it and I don't think I'll ever try the game.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

Tomb Raider 5/10
Crysis 3 N/A
Bioshock Infinite N/A

once again people who are rating any of these 3 games lower than a 5 please refer to the OP or your score cannot be counted.

Tomb Raider: 8.0
Bioshock Infinite 7.5
Crysis: 7

All are pretty good games.

Umm sure. I liked these two games and rate easy. So, you'll count my score.

Tomb Raider: 8.8, Bioshock Infinite: 9.4, Crysis 3: Crysis averted by not playing. 

Around the Network

Tomb Raider - 96%

dsage01 said:
once again people who are rating any of these 3 games lower than a 5 please refer to the OP or your score cannot be counted.

Crysis 3: 3/10.

Hollow, uninspired gameplay that does not evolve over prior games in any significant way nor do anything particularly clever, framerate on consoles is horrible, feels like a clinical tech demo rather than a fully fleshed game.

Tomb Raider: 95
Bioshock Infinite: 8
Crysis 3: haven't played

I'm probably in the minority on this one but Tomb Raider was the most fun I've had with a console game this year, it brought intense cinematic sequences like uncharted and introduced exploration and upgrades for the weapons you had which also opened up new areas to explore. My only problem with the game was that Lara was the only character I cared about, but gameplay wise it was all there. I am kind of biased against Bioshock because I personally don't like FPS's, but it was a pretty fun shooter with a unique setting, but I didn't really think it was that special.

LITTLE MAC

Bioshock Infinite: 9.0/10
Crysis 3: 5.5/10
Havent't played Tomb Raider.

Tomb Raider: 9.0

Great game, loved the story and the explorable areas that the game put you in. Lara was a great character, one of my favourite characters of the gen tbh. Awesome origin story for tomb raider and cant wait to see a sequel.

Bioshock Infinite: 9.3

Amazing game, not as good as the original Bioshock but far better than the second. I loved Columbia but Rapture was a better setting. Great story and overall one of my favourite games of 2013.

Crysis 3: 7.0

Mediocre game, didnt really expect much from Crytek tbh. I found the campaign enjoyable because of the freedom you had to take on the mission at hand but the story itself was very average. The multiplayer was fun for a little while but lost interest in it very quickly, it lacked content and therefore no reason to continue playing it after the 5 or so hours i put into it. Overall very average for such a high budget game.