By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rate these Games! (Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite, Crysis 3 )

Tomb Raider: 8.3 (extra 0.3 for the curves)
Bioshock Infinite: 8.6
Crysis 3: 8.0

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Tomb Raider - 8
Bioshock Infinite - 8
Crysis 3 - 6

Tomb Raider (PC)- 9/10
Enjoyable game with amazing graphics, hopefully more tomb raider games are like this.

Bioshock Infinite (PC)- 6/10, the story is nice and i love the characters but the gameplay is really bad. Bullet Sponge bosses, forced to dump your weapons if you're unlucky enough to not get the right ammo drops, and most vigors are pretty redundant . The kind of game that i would say you're better off just watching someone else play it on youtube, or just stay away from the higher difficulty settings.

Crysis 3 (PC)- 3/10, good for benchmarking your pc, bad for everything else.

And I was under the impression that people loved Bioshock Infinite and Crysis 3.

Tomb Raider: 90 (this one was a surprise to me, how good it was)

Bioshock Infinite: 95 (as good as the original)

Crysis 3: N/A (have not, and won't play this game)

Around the Network

Tomb Raider 9.5 (story= meh, but the main thing for me "gameplay" excellent.

Crysis 3 & Bioshock are sitting here both still untouched. (hey, i'm finishing off my ps3 exclusives backlog to make way for an X1, gimme a break)

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Tomb Raider: 8.3 (extra 0.3 for the curves)
Bioshock Infinite: 8.6
Crysis 3: 8.0

Lara was unbelievely hot...the major reason why I even played the game in the first place.

This is what popular games suffer from a lot. Just because everyone is talking about it some guy will say it's shit just because everyone seems to like.

Same thing with gta5 which people gave 5s and 6s just because it was "overrated"...

Mystro-Sama said:
This is what popular games suffer from a lot. Just because everyone is talking about it some guy will say it's shit just because everyone seems to like.

Same thing with gta5 which people gave 5s and 6s just because it was "overrated"...

The average score was still a 91 though indicating that it wasn't really that overrated. Most people loved it..and some would even call it the best game of all time. (like myself)

Tomb Raider: 7/10
Bioshock Infinite: 9/10
Crysis 3: 3/10