By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rate these Games! (Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite, Crysis 3 )

dsage01 said:
no ratings?

what rating?for crysis 3?

Around the Network

I'm going to put up a few classics next. Halo CE for sure, possibly HL2, Halo 2..any sugestions?

Tomb Raider: 95/100
Bioshock Infinite: 96/100
Crysis 3: N/A

dsage01 said:
I'm going to put up a few classics next. Halo CE for sure, possibly HL2, Halo 2..any sugestions?

dont put up exclusives or classics.no one(or most people)havent played it.go for new games and multiplatforms like skyrim(old but still new),ac series,far cry 3 and so on.

aviggo77 said:
dsage01 said:

dont put up exclusives or classics.no one(or most people)havent played it.go for new games and multiplatforms like skyrim(old but still new),ac series,far cry 3 and so on.

Alirght I'm putting up Mass Effect 3, Skyrim, and The Last of Us next But I'm pretty sure almost everyone has played games such as Halo, Halo 2 or Half lIfe 2,  haven't they?

Around the Network

@dsage
those are old games.if anyone played em they would have been forgotten their imotions for the game.

This is the last chance to give a rating for any of the three games before I change it up tomorrow afternoon!

I've only played Tomb Raider and I give it 9/10.

Tomb Raider: 71
Bioshock Infinite: 92
Crysis 3:NA

Tomb Raider: 80
Bioshock Infinite: 85
Crysis 3: 70