By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which fanbase gets along with Nintendo fans the best?

Probably Microsoft, because of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" concept, and MS fans see Sony as a bigger competitor.

Around the Network

We buy their handhelds. Enemy of our enemy type of mindset.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Personally Microsoft. Mostly because they have nothing to brag about atm. :D

The best Sony fans are also some of the best guys (at least on this site), but the Sony fanboys annoys me more than anything. Once again, Microsoft fanboys would be the same, and Nintendo fans as well. But the Sony fanboys feels more annoying. :P

Microsoft, because those two would need to team up just to take down Sony.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Sony fans. Sony is best at everything, really.

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
Microsoft, because those two would need to team up just to take down Sony.

in that scenario it would actually be total obliteration

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Sega =P
Definitely MS
After all the main rivalry right now is MS vs Sony, in the past it was Sony vs Nintendo. The closest thing to a rivalry MS and Nintendo had was who would finish last in Gen 6.

Maybe Microsoft. Sometimes the PC fanbase is reasonable.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

I always saw Nintendo and Sony as the wise elders that are defending the game industry from the recently emerged green menace. A fusion of Sony and Nintendo would be heaven for a lot of gamers.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Which fanbase constantly finds and posts bad articles about Nintendo? Just look at VGC.