By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Anyone else have MP shooters ruined for them by Titanfall alpha videos?

Raven722 said:
Imaginedvl said:
Lol of course, yes.

Funny how all the PlayStation enthusiasts are not excited (which is normal) and try to make it sounds like it has nothing to do with the fact the game is not coming out on PS4 :)

Because anyone who doesn't like the games you like is obviously a liar and just butthurt? Not everyone is impressed by Titanfall. I know that's hard to fathom but there are indeed people of all kinds, Xbox gamers and non-Xbox gamers, who legitimately don't care for what they've seen. Again, like my buddy who is an Xbox fan. Unless ofcourse you want to try and convince us that every owner of an Xbox 360, Xbox One, and PC will own Titanfall. The Last of Us has won an absurd amount of praise and yet on a console that has moved over 80 million it has still only sold a few million retail copies. Some of those PlayStation fans you're talking about weren't impressed with Titanfall even when they thought it was coming to PS4 eventually.

I never said that :) But I let you have you own oppinion on the matter!
But you have the right to be reacting this way, I said (by mistake), ALL instead of "a good amount of Playstation fans" posting in this thread. My bad Will fix it.

Around the Network
Imaginedvl said:
Lol of course, yes.

Funny how all the PlayStation enthusiasts are not excited (which is normal) and try to make it sounds like it has nothing to do with the fact the game is not coming out on PS4 :)

OR...they may believe it looks like every other shooter available today? Of course there will be some who insult the game because the first iteration is only being released on Microsoft's platforms - the same people will no doubt rush out to buy Titanfall 2 when it is available on PlayStation 4 - but there are also people who treat this game like the second coming of gaming, just because it is ONLY releasing on Microsoft's platforms.

To me it looks about as fun as Call of Duty, and I haven't bought a Call of Duty since World at War.

Imaginedvl said:
Raven722 said:
Imaginedvl said:
Lol of course, yes.

Because anyone who doesn't like the games you like is obviously a liar and just butthurt? Not everyone is impressed by Titanfall. I know that's hard to fathom but there are indeed people of all kinds, Xbox gamers and non-Xbox gamers, who legitimately don't care for what they've seen. Again, like my buddy who is an Xbox fan. Unless ofcourse you want to try and convince us that every owner of an Xbox 360, Xbox One, and PC will own Titanfall. The Last of Us has won an absurd amount of praise and yet on a console that has moved over 80 million it has still only sold a few million retail copies. Some of those PlayStation fans you're talking about weren't impressed with Titanfall even when they thought it was coming to PS4 eventually.

I never said that :) But I let you have you own oppinion on the matter!
But you have the right to be reacting this way, I said (by mistake), ALL instead of "a good amount of Playstation fans" posting in this thread. My bad Will fix it.

It's cool. No biggie. I just don't much care for the mentality among many Xbox fans that anyone who doesn't like Titanfall is just a butthurt PlayStation fanboy. That puts me in a tough position where I may actually have to inform my Xbox friends who don't care for it that they're actually PlayStation fanboys and didn't know it. I don't like seeing grown men cry.

Imaginedvl said:
Lol of course, yes.

Lol of course not.

Funny how all the Xbox enthusiasts are excited (which is normal) and try to make it sound like it has nothing to do with the fact that the game is only coming out on Xbox platforms. :)

----------------

See how that works?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Callum_Alexander said:
Imaginedvl said:
Lol of course, yes.

OR...they may believe it looks like every other shooter available today? Of course there will be some who insult the game because the first iteration is only being released on Microsoft's platforms - the same people will no doubt rush out to buy Titanfall 2 when it is available on PlayStation 4 - but there are also people who treat this game like the second coming of gaming, just because it is only releasing on Microsoft's platforms.

To me it looks about as fun as Call of Duty, and I haven't bought a Call of Duty since World at War.

Actually, it was more some of them :) You are right for the rest. (I edited my post)
For instance if we looks at eThomaz response, it is basicaly what he is responding in every thread about every Xbox One games; this i my point :) But I generalized and I derserve the beat down!

Around the Network
Imaginedvl said:
Lol of course, yes.

ooh, I can do that too!

Funny how all the Xbox enthusiasts are excited and try to make it sound like it has nothing to do with the fact that the game is not coming out on the PS4.

But that would ensue a dull and predictable exchange of poor arguments and generalizations.

Okay, serious time: Explain how this game is exciting, other than the fact that it's not coming out on the PS4. I would like an answer please!

Euphoria14 said:
Imaginedvl said:
Lol of course, yes.

Lol of course not.

Funny how all the Xbox enthusiasts are excited (which is normal) and try to make it sound like it has nothing to do with the fact that the game is only coming out on Xbox platforms. :)

----------------

See how that works?

Yah yah yah!

Jay520 said:
Another twitch shooter where guns have minimum recoil and kill within 0.2 seconds? God, I hate those.

I can understand why people are hyped from the game, as it seems very polished and will likely satisfy its intended audience. But I was expecting something a bit more ....different. Other than the mechs and jumping, what makes it stand out from every other shooter? Serious question.

So you didn't watch videos? The guns have recoil and you take way more bullets to die than in CoD or BF.

I have found the videos to portray a surprising blend of CoD and Halo. Just in some small aesthetics. The game most certainly has its own charm and style imho.

Um no, Titanfall looks great but I still like the others. 

N...O.
Maybe if it had something special.