By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - NeoGAFs Game of the Year 2013...

Tagged games:

Predictable as they come

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
pezus said:
Mad55 said:
pezus said:
Mad55 said:
Lol Who cares what gaf voted for as their goty. That should be news just to their forum imo.

Is this any less news worthy than a gaming site giving a GOTY, where something like 5 to a dozen individuals vote?

Yea a gaming site like igns or gametrailers GOTY is more noteworthy. 

Why? Because they get paid to choose or because they are far fewer?

Because their professionals and I feel that knowing what professionals feel is the best of the year is more worthy of talk on other sites in comparison to Neogafs communitty fueled choice. Though theres nothing wrong with Gaf doing it in general, I just don't feel that its important enough to have left their site. But seeing how it did maybe im wrong in some ways lol.  

not my GOTY

While the number one game was surely no surprise to anyone who has been on the B.E.L.E.I.V.E forum this year. What was surprising to see was the Nintendo published most (35%) number games that made into the top 20 list. Not bad for a company putting those games on irrelevant hardware. 

AND ON THAT BOMBSHELL, HES CALLED THE STIG

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

I'll never understand it. Why is that when anything is pro-Sony or pro-Playstation, it's automatically biased? Are people simply not allowed to like that company or the PS brand? I guess when someone is the best, hipsters gotta hate.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

brendude13 said:

The moon.

I once watched my friend playing Persona 3 and he explained the premise to me was about an hour at night and lots of monsters that came out or something.

I guessed that the bad guy was the moon.  He told me I was kind of right.

Just felt like sharing this thrilling anecdote.

OT: I don't have anything constructive to say.  I have a sealed copy of The Last of Us sitting on my drawers at the moment which a friend lent me and I haven't got round to playing yet.  I need to dedicate it a decent chunk of time to play it properly.

DialgaMarine said:
I'll never understand it. Why is that when anything is pro-Sony or pro-Playstation, it's automatically biased? Are people simply not allowed to like that company or the PS brand? I guess when someone is the best, hipsters gotta hate.

typical

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

deadly2choke said:
AZWification said:

A Sony biased forum chose The Last of Us as the game of the year?  I am so shocked. Not hating  on TLOU.

is any place not sony biased?

lol, I'm pretty sure ninty games will always win on this site

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

pokoko said:
I have never been less surprised in my life, to be honest.

Did you not get the memo? You're supposed to act surprised. Sheesh, Pokoko!

OT: No Super Mario 3D World in the Top 3? Bah!