By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - NeoGAFs Game of the Year 2013...

Tagged games:

kirby007 said:
DialgaMarine said:
I'll never understand it. Why is that when anything is pro-Sony or pro-Playstation, it's automatically biased? Are people simply not allowed to like that company or the PS brand? I guess when someone is the best, hipsters gotta hate.

typical

You come back with a snide remark, but you know I'm right. 

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Around the Network
DialgaMarine said:
kirby007 said:
DialgaMarine said:
I'll never understand it. Why is that when anything is pro-Sony or pro-Playstation, it's automatically biased? Are people simply not allowed to like that company or the PS brand? I guess when someone is the best, hipsters gotta hate.

typical

You come back with a snide remark, but you know I'm right. 

its more that on a poll being the best is slightly hard to take seriously, and then blowing their horn, thats what i dont get

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

brendude13 said:
deadly2choke said:
AZWification said:

A Sony biased forum chose The Last of Us as the game of the year?  I am so shocked. Not hating  on TLOU.

is any place not sony biased?

The moon.

oh give it some time

pezus said:
Mad55 said:
pezus said:

Why? Because they get paid to choose or because they are far fewer?

Because their professionals and I feel that knowing what professionals feel is the best of the year is more worthy of talk on other sites in comparison to Neogafs communitty fueled choice. Though theres nothing wrong with Gaf doing it in general, I just don't feel that its important enough to have left their site. But seeing how it did maybe im wrong in some ways lol.  

Oh, please. Professional gamers? 

I still don't understand why a community voting with thousands of votes is any less newsworthy than a vote from 5 random guys on a gaming site.

It left the site because Gaf is the biggest gaming forum.

Their Professional game journalist, alot of those guys went to college for writing. Oh I know it's the biggest gaming forum doesn't change  my stance that it shouldn't have left their site.

No surprise there.