By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So is anyone else on here willing to wait for a PS4 version of Titanfall?

Tagged games:

Would you be willing to wait for a PS4 version?

Yes 59 23.51%

Mabye, I'll wait for reviews 20 7.97%

No way! I love XBone! 48 19.12%

Meh, I'll get it on PC 67 26.69%

Isn't there a 360 version? 15 5.98%

B-but what about teh Wii-U version?!?! 42 16.73%

Total:251

I'm not interested in that game at all. Shooters suck.

Around the Network

Not really that interested in the first place. Not a fan of mechs.

I do not really care for it, and if I did would just get PC or 360 version.

If so then I'll have a PS4 and PC version. GO HAWKS PATS.

Honestly, l'd like o e it on PS4, but it looks like MS got console exclusivity.

If I get it it will be for PC, probably during a Steam Sale

EDIT: Oh wait, EA is publishing, which means it will be exclusive to Origin on PC?  Fuck that noise.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network
Vasto said:
Titanfall wont ever go to PS4. M$ will make sure of that if this game does well for Xbox One. Its a good time to build a PC so that's what I would do.

Titanfall 1 yes, but Titanfall 2 will go to PS4, you cant buy everything you want with money( especially when PS4 will be the leader of the generation, ea must be disappointed), it's up to Respawn and  they want to bring the game on PS4.  ( they surely know how many microsoft could pay them but they seem to be less interested in money than multiplatform release )

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

eh...I may just play it on my friends 360

I'm willing to indefinitely. Or until they show more interesting stuff again rather than stupid mech reveals. I was hyped after the first trailer but now not so much. I'll be getting it on PC no matter what console it comes to.

AZWification said:

You are going  to be waiting for quite a while then. You are most likely going to have more luck with a sequel.

Probably 1 year before the release of titanfall 2. If they want to copy the COD system they'll release a new titanfall every year.

They specifically tweeted that Microsoft had the exclusive rights only for the first Titanfall.

Titanfall 2 is implicitely a PS4 version of Titanfall.

Microsoft and EA confirmed Titanfall 1 will never appear on another Brand. The 2nd one though could.