By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon X/Y Metagame In a Nutshell

Is Jirachi UU then, also can't wait to never get my Celebi from pokebank.

Around the Network
TM25 said:

UU Beta

Again nothing set in stone, but its a start

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

_crazy_man_ said:
TM25 said:

UU Beta

Again nothing set in stone, but its a start

True though I imagine it will stay there, same tier as victini/arcanine and chandelure though unless they look set to drop.  Like you said all beta though.  Certainly will be interesting when the dust clears.

If it does end up in UU, it would make sense

Losing Ghost/Dark neutral damage sucks a lot more than gaining SE damage against fairies.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

_crazy_man_ said:
lestatdark said:
_crazy_man_ said:

And with the rise of more Stealth Rock usage, has given the rise to more Moldbreaker Exadrill usage to spin rocks away and to wreck Rotom-W/H.  IT'S A CYCLE I TELL YOU!

Plus if you are good a prediction on the Rotom-W switch you can U-Turn.

The problem with Excadrill is that the things it counters can easily OHKO it (like Metagross). Everything in the pokemon metagame is a cycle

Only Agility Metagross is going to easily KO Moldbreaker Excadrill if they lack Air Ballon.

Agility Metagross here . There's a reason I like, and use, Metagross a lot. Versatility .

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
Lelouch_Vi_Brittania said:
They better not ban Mega Lucario, it took me almost 500 eggs to get a shiny one!

you could simply rng a perfect shiny one on gen 5 and wait for poke bank.

Zero999 said:
They better not ban Mega Lucario, it took me almost 500 eggs to get a shiny one!

you could simply rng a perfect shiny one on gen 5 and wait for poke bank.

Here in Brazil ( you're from Brazil too, right?) we have an Official Pokémon League, with it's own rules and tourneys, we have regional and national tourneys. One of these rules is that you can only use pokémon breeded in the X and Y games, to prevent hacks. So, no hacks dude.

EDIT: I know RNG isn't exactly hack, but we can't use transfered pokémon here.

Only two on that list I use are Gengar (Mega because fuck Smogon) and Togekiss. My friends run stupid stuff like Mega Garchomp and Aegislash and they have the nerve to complain about Togekiss. lmao.

the_dengle said:
Only two on that list I use are Gengar (Mega because fuck Smogon) and Togekiss. My friends run stupid stuff like Mega Garchomp and Aegislash and they have the nerve to complain about Togekiss. lmao.

Togekiss can be a real pain if you aren't prepared.

the_dengle said:

Togekiss can be a real pain if you aren't prepared.

Tell me about it. I completely forgot it existed and stumbled upon it while looking for a flying or levitating fairy type. The moment I read about Serene Grace, I fell madly in love. The only disappointment is that it can't learn Moonblast, but I guess that would have been too much.

A similar thing happened when I saw how they adjusted crit calculation and damage. Why, hello, 50% Crit Chance Drapion. How do you do today?