By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2013 - Stage 1 - Round 11

5p - Noname2200
4p - M.U.G.E.N
3p - Gooch_destroyer
2p - Kowenicki
1p - Hynad

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

5p- gooch_destroyer
4p- Kowenicki
3p- Mugen
2p- Noname
1p- Hynad

5p- Hynad
4p- gooch_destroyer
3p- Kowenicki
2p- M.U.G.E.N
1p- Noname2200

5p - noname2200
4p - Kowenicki
3p - M.U.G.E.N
2p - gooch_destroyer
1p - Hynad

5p - noname2200
4p - Hynad
3p - Kowenicki
2p - M.U.G.E.N
1p - gooch_destroyer

Around the Network

Cant even remember if I voted last round. Smeags and yo_john117 are both brilliant anyway though!

5p - kowenicki
4p - noname2200
3p - Hynad
2p - M.U.G.E.N.
1p - gooch_destroyer

5p - kowenic
4p - noname
3p - M.U.G.E.N.
2p - gooch_destroyer
1p - Hynad

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

5p - Noname2200 (Easily one of the best and most knowledgeable Nintendo fans in this site. Always gives great insights in his posts and his swapnotes were always funny)
4p - Hynad (A good member that has a fairly balanced approach to his posts)
3p - M.U.G.E.N ( Hardly have interacted with him in 2013, though his extensive knowledge on RPGs allowed for some great discussions back when I talked to him often)
2p - Kowenicki (Contributes a lot to this site, though as in the case of Seece, I rarely see eye to eye with his stance in this site)
1p - Gooch_Destroyer (Don't know who he/she is, sorry)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

5: NoName (excellent user, always contributes in both discussions and no threads, helps me out from time to time)
4: Gooch_Destroyer (A fellow PSNation member, talked to him a bit in the thread but I always see him around
3: Kowenchi (oft attacked for his opinion, though he tends to be logical and right much of the time)
2:MUGEN (excellent user who would be first had he not permaban need himself for months
1: Hynad (not a bad user, just the one I see around the least is all).

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

5p - Gooch_Destroyer - Great personality, easy going, and has a good posting style
4p - Kowen - Smart guy, can be a little too aggressive at times but i also think he is harassed way too often.
3p - MUGEN - Made the Vita thread. Good stuff
2p - NoName - Sorry, i dont even recognize you :/
1p - Hynad