By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Where are the female users?

AlexisKaylen said:
pbroy said:
AlexisKaylen said:
As for the proof side of things, I'm pretty easy to find. My photography is sorta out there... And google is evil.

Have you ever killed somebody? Because VGChartz is an evil sect of death bringers. All the sales talk is just cover-up mumbo jumbo. So prepare yourself.

No... I uh... I drink out the milk carton and played San Andres when I was 9 years old. 
So by definition, that makes me an insane, burly man, right?

Burly men are overrated. It's all about being slim these days. You can move around quicker without being noticed. Good traits for assassins.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

4 female posters in this thread is a lot larger a turnout than I was expecting. For quite a long time I've thought Rutea was the only remaining female poster around here.

I wonder what happened to Chunli.

Kresnik said:
4 female posters in this thread is a lot larger a turnout than I was expecting. For quite a long time I've thought Rutea was the only remaining female poster around here.

I wonder what happened to Chunli.

She told me she loved you, but since the relationship was an impossible affair, she had to left; because she could't keep up with the pain that is not being at your side.

They need to grow some balls !

Seriously, we're a balls club.

AZWification said:

This place needs more Carmina. I hope  people will agree.

The forums are scary enough as it is.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
AlexisKaylen said:

btw, feel free to join us at the playstation nation, its pretty cool and layed back in their.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Women play video games, not rant about it on forums ^_-

pbroy said:
bananaking21 said:
AlexisKaylen said:

btw, feel free to join us at the playstation nation, its pretty cool and layed back in their.

-- Lexus ♠

aryu said:

I decided to look through the member's list and noticed a pattern, everyone I saw on the list was a male. As such I became curious and I must ask where are the female gamers?  Can anyone provide a ratio of how many male to female members there are on the site?

You said "Female" in your title and over 2,000 people read your OP.

I think that answer's your question.

It is near the end of the end....

TheShape31 said:

I think that this is very telling about the average male's perspective of women in general.  The truth is that men and women are not that different.  Perhaps you're basing this notions on your own life experience.  But having travelled all over the world and met women of all ages/cultures/backgrounds I'm just going to say that you cannot generalize the sex of a person like that.  Maybe you just need to get out of the bubble of life that you currently exist in, but there are females that enjoy the same humor (and even more vulgar than you), do not conform to societal norms, and may even be more of a 'dude' than you.

So when a female sees someone write about how a guy views a girl in this way, it's all the more reason to stay away.  Because you're a bit off, for the most part.

So basically you are trying to say stereotipically girly stuff = inherently bad, and there are girls who are manly too, so they are not all that terrible. Instead of acknowledging a difference you are doing something even worse, which is setting a standard from which to base acceptable behaviour on. You exalted the "butch" exceptions as if to make up for the "femme" majority. The way you jumped on the neutral descritpion of a stereotypical femme showcases your ideological bias even more so.

Your reaction also makes me state with a reasonable confidence you are American and under 20, despite what you might say.