By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - December 2013 NPD Thread! - Everything is in the OP!

Somini said:
tbone51 said:
Somini said:
tbone51 said:
bananaking21 said:
Conegamer said:
My body is ready

conegamer, lets pray together, lets pray for meltdowns. any side, any place, any fanbase. imagine of it was WiiU>Xb1>PS4? that would be a wet meltdown dream. 

It would be worse imo if it was Vita>3DS lol!

For you maybe. For other fans it is 3DS>Vita and that's how you act. Which is why i call bullshit when you complain about the WiiU. Maybe if people like you weren't constantly gloating about the 3DS vs. Vita there would be much less threads about PS4 vs. WiiU.

2 wrongs = a right confirmed

Also could you maybe stop putting everybody in the same group?

I was talking about you. And i see you're not even denying it.

Growing a little i see.

Wat ever makes you happy i suppose

Around the Network

Both overtracked in US.

Mario best sold Next Gen game

So people bashing MS for twisting the truth a bit should then probably bash Sony aswell, if X1>PS4 is true :). Or we should all agree that it is onl natural for these companies to twist anything into a good news.

Well there you go. Sony could not ship enough consoles to the country...They should have known the approx number they needed... why they launched in various smaller asian countries this year, when they could have launched their at the same time as Japan, I really don't know.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network

VGC overtrack on 360

Same % on Wii U would be < 300k would kill neogaf I think

damn. VGC is pretty much spot on with XB1. just 70k over tracked. well done VGC

MS WON!

75k lower then vgc fo XO

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Wayyyyyyy off on 360. Close enough on XBO though!