By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - December 2013 NPD Thread! - Everything is in the OP!

Xbox One over tracked by 67k and 360 over tracked by 196k. 7.37% error for One, and 30.4% for 360.

Around the Network

650k bought a Xbox 360 in one month in one single country. Great Great job a console in its 9th (!!!!!!!) year and a successor already available.
That blows me away to be honest. I know VGC tracked even more, but I did not believe it at all.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

That's within 10% of what NPD says. Good work VGC.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

XBONE over tracked by just a bit. My sig prediction isn't looking good.

MS 3 million is a lie... BIG LIE!!!

Around the Network

Also, if VGC's numbers for XBO & PS4 in November are adjusted and correct, that means PS4 > 656,000, if anyone is interested.

ioi said:
ethomaz said:

#NPD reports Xbox One #1 selling console in Dec, 360 sold well too. Big thanks to our fans for all the support!

Confirmed.

Apology time then...

doesn't this count as a statstical tie ?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

ioi said:
ethomaz said:

#NPD reports Xbox One #1 selling console in Dec, 360 sold well too. Big thanks to our fans for all the support!

Confirmed.

Apology time then...

I am not following these sales threads on a weekly basis any longer - Did people complain about it?

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

I'm actually starting to root for MS. Good job MS, beating Sony for December despite being $100 more expensive. Nicely done.

ioi said:

Apology time then...

My honest apologies about the wrong place for both console... Xbone > PS4 in December.

Overtracked both.

And how do you explain these 3 million?