By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - December 2013 NPD Thread! - Everything is in the OP!

sully1311 said:
Is it now or 30min?

Now I believe

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
Conegamer said:
My body is ready

conegamer, lets pray together, lets pray for meltdowns. any side, any place, any fanbase. imagine of it was WiiU>Xb1>PS4? that would be a wet meltdown dream. 

Indeed. Something will happen, but what I wonder? Guess we will find out shortly...

The official software chart is coming in 30 minutes but unofficial hardware numbers from PR people usually appear around now.

VADER TIME!

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Aerys said:

It's good to see you :p

I just saw after post here in my phone I couldn't... you can see my big head in the original size.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
Conegamer said:
My body is ready

conegamer, lets pray together, lets pray for meltdowns. any side, any place, any fanbase. imagine of it was WiiU>Xb1>PS4? that would be a wet meltdown dream. 

It would be worse imo if it was Vita>3DS lol!

Conegamer said:
bananaking21 said:
Conegamer said:
My body is ready

Indeed. Something will happen, but what I wonder? Guess we will find out shortly...

i got some funny gifs i wanna use. xD

Boutros said:
The official software chart is coming in 30 minutes but unofficial hardware numbers from PR people usually appear around now.

YOU SWINDLED ME!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

tbone51 said:
bananaking21 said:
Conegamer said:
My body is ready

It would be worse imo if it was Vita>3DS lol!

lol, the notion of people caring about Vita is as preposterous as the idea of people buying it. 

bananaking21 said:
Conegamer said:
bananaking21 said:

i got some funny gifs i wanna use. xD

Nah, we've got some funny gifs to use

Because why not? Nothing malicious, ofcourse! Just a bit of light-hearted fun. 

Just watch now, everything will be as VGC predicts and incredibly dull.