By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Am I the only one who dislikes Nintendo?

outlawauron said:

I game primarily on Sony consoles, so what's happening to other systems should not be of much concern to me. Especially in regards to Nintendo who gets virtually no third party support and therefore has no influence on what third parties provide for my console of choice. Regardless, Nintendo's existence still bothers me. Like a lot. And judging from the many posts and threads I've read over the past year, I believe that I am not alone. But I wonder how many people are just like me. You know, this drive that you have to post something negative about Nintendo, even though you have no interest in their products as a gamer and their existence doesn't affect you in any way when you think about it. Whether I like it or not, that drive has lead to the culmination of this thread. 

Nintendo may have been a big name once upon a time, but nowadays they are pretty much irrelevant to the video games market. I firmly believe that Nintendo got lucky with the Wii. I am happy to see that their strategy of selling cheap hardware at a huge profit didn't pay off again with the Wii U. It also warms my heart that people finally got sick of the constant rehashes and I can't wait for Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U to come out and fail just like the rest of the unimaginative stuff that Nintendo has put out. Nintendo fans are partly to blame with such low expectations of Nintendo's hardware and software, and that they are more than happy buying whatever Nintendo decides to release. I know I will be there once the time has come to laugh into the faces of Nintendo fans.

So let's come clean, everyone. Who else feels this way? If we don't make our voices heard, then Nintendo will never get the message. It's time we all raise the bar of what we expect; gamers have to unite and speak up to right what is wrong in the world.

no you are not

Around the Network

Nintendo needs to find a link to the past to relieve the wii domination and finally, link both worlds

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

Maybe but then again I hate everyone.

I really can't understand why real gamers can dislike Nintendo!!! I mean okay they have not the most powerful consoles in the last years, but should this be really the reason for all the hate Nintendo receives? They really create awesome games and this is what counts!!! Real gamers should just not play on one console alone just because they are a Fanboy of a company they like!!! It's all about the games and the fun that you have while playing them, and it should be irrelevant on which console they are!!! I'm really a Nintendo Fanboy, but i also planning to buy a XBox One this year, and i would also purchase a PlayStation 4 but i think 2 consoles are enough and because i like Killer Instinct!!! I would like to give an advise, play all Nintendo games, or you will miss alot of great games in your life!!!

I love Nintendo and their games.
but their marketing sucks and their gimmicks suck.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
Around the Network

I believe you are alone. I have never heard anyone say anything even remotely negative with regards to Nintendo. /s

nintendo makes budget friendly consoles for us poor folk. That makes me happy. I'm going to stop there before this turns into quite the proletariat vs. bourgeoisie discussion. Joke thread or not, I hope your enjoying whatever games your playing on ANY system your playing them on.

RolStoppable said:

Your thread is bad and you should feel bad. You should be happy that nobody really addressed it and called you out on your shenanigans.

HA takes one to know one

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

When you have nothing to do with Nintendo "whining" about Nintendo seems pretty pointless dont you think?

You said yourself that Nothing that Nintendo does has any influence on your system so my question is:

Dont you have important things to do?

I actually wanted to tell you about Nintendo and why its games are so good. You know polish etc but then i saw that you play games like TERA repetitive kill 100000 X collect 9999999 Y and run around the whole world for 30 minutes just to report back to the quest giving NPC a game that has nothing to offer besides its visuals (that I have to admit are really gorgeous)

RolStoppable said:
kirby007 said:
RolStoppable said:

Your thread is bad and you should feel bad. You should be happy that nobody really addressed it and called you out on your shenanigans.

HA takes one to know one

Oh yeah? You are scum, kirby007.

I know, thanks for revealing yourself as scum also mr. trollstoppable

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.