By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Am I the only one who dislikes Nintendo?

RolStoppable said:
kirby007 said:

I know, thanks for revealing yourself as scum also mr. trollstoppable

That's Master Rol for you.

I see time is catching up to you, your losing wittyness and starting to miss small details

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

If people really wanted to be honest they would admit that they loke antagonizing fanbases of other products. Hating a product company that makes something you aren't interested in is a waste of what precious time you have. As is hating some anonymous douche bag on the internet because he/she is obnoxious and pretentious under the guise of expressing some "truth".......who just so happens to be a fan of a particukar product you have no interest in.

RolStoppable said:
kirby007 said:

I see time is catching up to you, your losing wittyness and starting to miss small details

Like what?

My first remark is like totally wrong, Takes one to know one didn't make sense in a linguistic way in that situation

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

RolStoppable said:
kirby007 said:

My first remark is like totally wrong, Takes one to know one didn't make sense in a linguistic way in that situation

It didn't? I thought you meant outlawauron is a troll.

BAHAHAHA your so getting banned

I still like a good portion of Nintendo's software, but abhor the direction they've gone over the last decade or so. Nintendo needs another Hiroshi Yamauchi... that guy didn't f*ck around. I'm so over Iwata and Miyamoto spoon feeding us candy coated crap year after year. Been a long time since a Nintendo title or console really floored me.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network

I only hate Nintendo for taking it easy since the Wii and for not being as aggressive as they were during the NES/SNES era.

But overall, I actually do like Nintendo, the services they provide and the humble attitudes of Iwata and Co. (excludes Reggie) but there have been many times when a Nintendo fan has made me want to hate the company.

PS3, PS4, PSV, Wii U, 3DS + 3DS XL Owner.

PlayStation Nation

NNID: aminryu1

I need to stop buying games...

No. In fact, you're very likely in the majority in this site. Probably 75% of people here dislike Nintendo. They are just good at hiding it, as most would be banned if they started blatantly slinging mud. Most show their dislike towards Nintendo in subtle ways like in sales topic. You can tell because they will say things like "See, I TOLD you Wii U wouldn't make it to 5 million sales this year!!!1"

Metallicube said:

No. In fact, you're very likely in the majority in this site. Probably 75% of people here dislike Nintendo. They are just good at hiding it, as most would be banned if they started blatantly slinging mud. Most show their dislike towards Nintendo in subtle ways like in sales topic. You can tell because they will say things like "See, I TOLD you Wii U wouldn't make it to 5 million sales this year!!!1"

so stating a fact is hating? makes sense!

You are not the only one who dislikes Nintendo. However, I reccomend not looking to other people in order to your own personal opinion. Instead, I believe that you should build a time machine for the sole purpose of stopping this thread from ever being posted.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

I used to dislike Nintendo until I started giving them a chance, I think alot of the issues many users face is that they hate change, we like what have right now and don't want a competitor coming in and changing things. If you picked up any of the big 3 consoles I can guarantee you that there is alot of fun to be had, fanboys just convince themselves everything that isn't made by there belovered parent company sucks.