By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Titanfall Xbox One Controller. Hinting at new bundle incoming?

I'm on the fence between hating that and loving it...

But I generally prefer a more minimalist design. The most daring controller I've ever had was the Killzone DualShock3 which was half green and half black

I would like to see the console in white, I still feel the Xbox should be cream

Around the Network

that controller reminds me of remember me more than titan fall...

Too many things going on in that design, I'm not a fan of it. Still, it's nice for the Titanfall fans.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

i really like that they developed a controller with some flare,.. i think we should see more of these.

...but i don't like this one. too busy for my tastes.

MS has had quite a few custom controllers and consoles. Is there a trend where they announce the controller first and then the console? I think for gears it was the opposite but that's a gauge memory

Around the Network

That is the ugliest controller Ive seen in a long time. I prefer the regular controller.

Tomb Raider had a special controller also but it never had a bundle until a long time after the game was launched when it was in the recent holiday bundle with Halo 4.

Why to me is it ugly and very very nice at the same time! I'm weird.

Design is nice, but the color choices kinda suck. The white just look out of the place.

OT : No bundle would be stupid, tough the impact titanfall will have on hardware sales is really overestimated.

Oh man is that ugly in pictures. Hopefully it looks better in real life cause I'd love to get a titanfall and xbone bundle.