By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Target sends back dozens of X1's

yo_john117 said:
I know this is just a few stores out of thousands that sell X1's, but there are far too many incidents about X1's being piled high just about everywhere to be a coincidence.

This is yet another reason why I think the X1 is going to crash really hard starting with the coming weeks numbers. I expect sub 100k by the the end of January/beginning of February and sub 80k by March.

Too early for doom posts, especially from a mod  

Do we know when the Tier 2 countries will get the console?

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network

Meh. It's Microsoft. I like em but I'm not emotionally invested in anything they do. I'm a Sony hater/Nintendo lover. You'll get no flames from me!!

*uses flame to light cigarette*

if anyone is surprised by the lack of sustained hype for this console they aren't very bright

The writing is on the wall, x1 sales are gonna really go down in the coming weeks, especially in europe.

d21lewis said:
Meh. It's Microsoft. I like em but I'm not emotionally invested in anything they do. I'm a Sony hater(Secret Lover)/Nintendo lover. You'll get no flames from me!!

*uses flame to light cigarette*

There we go.  (I still haven't kicked your ass in Street Fighter yet BTW).

Around the Network

I hope the Xbone bombs hard and the sales drop dramatically, but it's so they'll drop the price and/or drop kinect and I can get one for much cheaper. I'd like to play dead rising and ryse just to see the graphics, but not for $500.

Post-Christmas slump. Happens every year.

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.

Dark_Feanor said:

You were 100% right that the sales are 1 to 1 in US? Or were the Black Friday thing?

And how many your store still has? How many has it recieved weekly? How many were sold?

i was right about lunch week and BF. We have 17 left. Weekly? we got a huge shipment first or second week (whatever was the week Walmart, Target and Gamestop recieved a huge ps4 shipment. I was the same week) of december and i dont think we got many more after that shipment. It went like this, first week recieved like 16, then BF we recieved around the same, then like two weeks later something like 50. Most of the first two shipments were sold. Not many after that.

Screamapillar said:
Post-Christmas slump. Happens every year.

Not according to them. There is even a thread about when the PS4 will start outselling the 3DS.... on a weekly basis. edit: not saying it won't for a little while, but damn...

It's, well... Lol.

OmegaRed421 said:
My Gamestop has been receiving XO's from other stores to sell due to us being a much busier store...I imagine there sales will pick up quite a bit coming Feb. with tax returns. Specially if the PS4 stays short on stock. Also considering the PS4 will launch in Japan on Feb I can't imagine there being enough to meet demand then either and people may get tired of waiting for them to be in stock.

Ps4 is already trickling in. It will be in good supply in Feb and considering tax returns dont really come in Feb because W2's really arent sent out till the end of January it will be fine.