By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo allows only ONE console linked per Nintendo Network account

Tagged games:

What of Nintendo?

Nintendo is d0med! 4 8.70%

Nintendo is damn clueless 16 34.78%

Nintendo should stop making hardware 1 2.17%

Nintendo should just be a... 1 2.17%

Boycott Nintendo! 1 2.17%

Fire Iwata 5 10.87%

Fire Miyamoto 2 4.35%

Fire Reggie 2 4.35%

There are far too many Ma... 2 4.35%

All of the above 12 26.09%

Total:46

Its called being "unique" and "different"

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Around the Network
SubiyaCryolite said:
Its called being "unique" and "different"

I thought it was called being 'innovative'

sidmeiernintifan said:
I think this happens because Nintendo has no way to know if you have 2 wii u's or if the wii u's belong to 2 different people and one of them wants to get the games for free.

I thought the same thing. I could put my ID on several different devices and download the game several times.

I only have one 3DS and one WiiU, but I gifted my brother and niece with 3DS´s and that would be (a lot) convenient to have all of them registered under the same ID.....I could buy a game digitally and distribute to them.

No offense meant to anyone, but this thread reads like one big first world problem. Upper-middle class first world at that.

wtf nintendo??!

Around the Network

LOL Someone needs to let them know that technology exists now. LOL

Somini said:
IsawYoshi said:
Somini said:
This is the reason why i love Sony's PSN. You can use stuff you've bought on the PSP, PS3 and PS Vita at the same time, without any restrictions.

And that is not the only reason why it is convinient, if your console was to break or something, you can just redownload everything on a new console. If your WiiU were to break, you're just fucked!!

While the fact that Nintendodoesn't do the same thing is stupid, your not "fucked" if a Wii U breaks. You call the customer support, and in most cases you fix it.

I was talking about the stuff you had purchased, not the system itself :D

I'm fully aware. They'll fix that too.

I can log into my P.S.4 + P.S.3 simultaneous

I also have a P.S.3 upstairs to use netflix

why do Nintendo do this, there's nothing to loose for them

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

the_dengle said:
No offense meant to anyone, but this thread reads like one big first world problem. Upper-middle class first world at that.

Wow, that's such a platitude... Everything games related is a first world problem. "What, the game has numerous game breaking bugs? Be glad you have any game to play at all, you rich fuck!"

It doesn't really contribute to the discussion at all. When rival consoles have offered superior account systems for years (Xbox Live for almost a decade), it's fair to say Nintendo is ages behind, again.

Chrizum said:
the_dengle said:

Wow, that's such a platitude... Everything games related is a first world problem. "What, the game has numerous game breaking bugs? Be glad you have any game to play at all, you rich fuck!"

It doesn't really contribute to the discussion at all. When rival consoles have offered superior account systems for years (Xbox Live for almost a decade), it's fair to say Nintendo is ages behind, again.

But what is lost if you make a second NNID? What does it matter?