By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which is your favorite DragonBall Z character?

PScollector said:
Vegeta, and SSJ2 trunks.

Trunks never goes SSj2

Around the Network

Goku... end of story

d21lewis said:
DD_Bwest said:
If we are talking the actual DBZ, Goten..

If we are talking TFS abridged, Then its Grand Elder Guru

Nail.  NAAAAAAAAAAAIL.  I saw a fish.

LOL that was gold

Guru is definitely my fav on TFS abridged, closely followed by Frieza and Nappa.

From the original serie my favs are Tenshi ham, Trunks, Frieza and No. 17.

BMaker11 said:
Vegeta. I like the anti-hero. Saito Hajime, Hiei, Kaiba, Grimmjow (he's been hinted at coming back and being an ally), etc.

I agree with you, I love Vegeta and most of the characters you named.

Even then, I am still fond of Goku(more in his kid years) since he basicaly is a huge part of my childhood(I like Yusuke and Kenshin too haha)

Anyway, I would go Vegeta, Goku, kid Gohan and then the others. I actually like most of the dbz characters

Mr. Popo... because he does not lie.

And King Kai, the funniest guy in the universe.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network

Obviously Goku, has the best attitude and mentality. Runner up piccolo.

These guys...

They are my favorite for many reasons. They are cold and calm killing machines. I also love the fact that they are both siblings and they were both humans before becoming androids. I think 18 is hot and 17 is badass. Also 17 carries a gun despite being so damn powerfull (bad ass imo). Finally I also love their punkish teenager look and their cold piercing intimidating eyes.

My close second would be...

Because he is pure evil, bad ass, crazy and funny. Also he is really small and I always had a soft spot for small strong and agile characters in animes (same goes for androids being both smalls).

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Krillian and Android 18. I still wish Krillian wasn't such a punching bag for most of the series. He really had some cool attacks.

Gohan and Vegeta.

It always aggravated me that they always had to make Goku the hero even though Gohan was stronger.

Teen Gohan beat Cell
Spirit Gohan was suppose to beat buu but they gave it to Goku for the show.

Krillin has always been my fav.