By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which is your favorite DragonBall Z character?

kupomogli said:
vivster said:
supernihilist said:
PScollector said:
Vegeta, and SSJ2 trunks.

Trunks never goes SSj2

What show have you been watching?

http://images.wikia.com/dragonball/images/archive/b/b0/20090406083435!Trunks_(Super_Saiyan_2nd_grade).jpg

That's Super Trunks.  He's not Super Saiyan 2, he just powers up more.  More muscle, less speed.  Gohan is the first one to reach Super Saiyan 2.

Those are both SS2. Gohan's is just optimized. At least that was my understanding after reading the manga multiple times. Turns out it is officially defined as you said.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
supernihilist said:

I thought many of you would chose Future Gohan...
He is just badass, and the strongest SSJ1

This is based on?

JayWood2010 said:

Gohan and Vegeta.

It always aggravated me that they always had to make Goku the hero even though Gohan was stronger.

Teen Gohan beat Cell
Spirit Gohan was suppose to beat buu but they gave it to Goku for the show.

Because Gohan's martial art skills are no where near Goku's. He never trains and he doesn't even like fighting. He beats Goku in raw power, but what's the point if he can't use that power to its full potential.

I've changed my decision, my favorite Dragon Ball character is Bulma.

Gohan is 2nd and Android No. 18 is 3rd

Talal said:
JayWood2010 said:

Gohan and Vegeta.

It always aggravated me that they always had to make Goku the hero even though Gohan was stronger.

Teen Gohan beat Cell
Spirit Gohan was suppose to beat buu but they gave it to Goku for the show.

Because Gohan's martial art skills are no where near Goku's. He never trains and he doesn't even like fighting. He beats Goku in raw power, but what's the point if he can't use that power to its full potential.

Not what i was trying to say.  The original writing was literally to have mystic gohan beat buu.  It was changed to have goku be the hero because he is a fan favorite and the writer of the TV series liking him.

Someone with a little more knowledge than i have could maybe explain this better, but either in the mangas Gohan defeated buu or it was the original writing in the show and it got changed.  You can look this information up as im not sure of which took place.  What i do know is they changed it to make goku the hero when it was originally intended to be gohan.

Around the Network
supernihilist said:
PScollector said:
Vegeta, and SSJ2 trunks.

Trunks never goes SSj2

I thought he did  after vegeta lets cell reach his perfect form.

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector

Only the true strongest Saiyan in the Universe!!

Zelda - Breath of the Wild for Nintendo Switch.... Incredable!!!

Best villain together with Frieza. Brolly and the likes of Buu are just freaking boring, they never have any sort of nuance.

Teen Gohan (SSJ) He was a pure badass when fighting Cell.
Krillin, for always taking the first Dragonball wish.

Talal said:
supernihilist said:

I thought many of you would chose Future Gohan...
He is just badass, and the strongest SSJ1

This is based on?

Future Gohan SSJ1 was stronger than the, albeit weaker than the present time, ANdroids individually. At least in the movie. If you go cannon then i would agree Future Gohan is not the strongest.

In the movie we see Gohan beating up Androids individually BEFORE he loses his arm. Even if those future Androids are a bit weaker than the presesnt tense ones, Gohan being stronger than them makes Future GOhan roughly on par with Vegeta SSJ1 when he faced N 18 in the present. Thats BEFORE he loses the arm.

Going fw in the story, Gohan recieves a Zenkai boost for his near death experience when losing the arm. so its safe to assume Future Gohan with one arm is stronger than Vegeta SJJ1 when he faced N18, which was the strongest SSJ1 in the Android saga before Cell.

I would put Future Gohan after the Zenkai in the power level of present Piccolo-Kami-sama, or even beyond since its showing traces of SSJ2 in the movie.