By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Is brazil the place where we will get lucky

With this finally be the year the Netherlands takes the cup?

If we look at the EK of 88 we played the other finalist in the poule already.

This time we're up against Spain which is once again one of the best in the world.

will the championship have the same match twice, but with this time a different outcome?

I bloody well hope it will.

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Obviously it's finally Germany's time to get the cup. They deserve it most because of effort.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Nee, ik dacht het niet.

English: No, i don't think so.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Only if you're up all night

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Sorry, but Brazil has already bought it.

It would be nice to have another final like last time, with no street fighting though.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network
TomaTito said:

It would be nice to have another final like last time, with no street fighting though.

and no stalling

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Hahaha... nee natuurlijk niet..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

You know, "I'd say will it be England's chance?" but even I know that's a stupid statement, worst team in years. Time and again whatever manager comes in, they pick Ashley Young or Daniel Welbeck over Lallana or Hooper. Only world class position England has is the left back and we've got an ample supply there, only other world class player is Rooney.

For Netherlands, maybe but it's going to be hard, you need to ditch the dirty football we know you for and reply on your skill. Make suer that Strootman and a fit Van Persie have the same connection as Rooney and Van Persie and you should do well.

On personal note, I hope Belgium get it because their team is great but I think it's Germany's time to shine.

Spainish football (like Barcelona's) is boring, I hope you beat them.

Hmm, pie.

I have a feeling that a south american team is gonna win. Maybe Uruguay. Spain isn't as good this time. Germany is the European country with the highest chance in my opinion.

kirby007 said:
TomaTito said:

and no stalling

You can have your style back? ... Nah, we keep it.

I'll say the same thing as the European's, that I don't expect much this time either. Maybe other countries suck even more than us, but with Del Bosque I don't see any hope for the national team. If only the federation had left Luis Aragones continue with his work until he retired.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"