By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Is brazil the place where we will get lucky

ethomaz said:
Brazil is not the favorite.... I guess Germany and others team are a step ahead.

But it is games and everything can happen and in a head to head match in the final I bet Brazil can win any other team.

dunno Germany is pretty good, but I can't see them get very far

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

what are u smoking? holland will not win...

generic-user-1 said:

well I like to confirm the prejudice that I indeed smoke fattys

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Nope, the Dutch have no class defenders and keeper.

Its not that i dont want teams like Portugal and the Netherlands to win, but its very unlikely.

They are small countries and dont have nearly as much raw material.

I hate to disappoint you but i would say its very likely that Brazil will win it. They will have alot of support from the fans and will be incredibly motivated. Plus they got Scolari as coach. And i will let you know that just having him is half way through a good result already. His methods for this kind of competition are incredibly effective.

On the other hand, i dont expect Spain will do very well. They already won everything and their motivational levels wont be as big.
Germany is a good contender, though they always seem to fail in some tragic manner when they get close.

I am convinced Brazil will win it though.

generic-user-1 said:

Thats a given because Holland doesnt play. Its the Netherlands. Holland is just 2 provinces. Its like saying the US is california. Hope California wins the world cup this year! Doesnt really work does it? :P

Around the Network

As a Brazilian the only thing I have to say is: HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

btw.. i do think the players of our team wlll get "lucky"

last time we were in brazil:

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:

btw.. i do think the players of our team wlll get "lucky"

last time we were in brazil:

Didn't you know sexytime increases performance on the field

Germany is the favorite for me. They should've won in 2010 already, I cannot believe they lost to Spain of all things, and that damn team went on to become the champions. Dammit.

And Brazil is certainly one of the favorites, but we have won the Confederations Cup, and if history tells us anything, winning that Cup completely fucks up the World Cup. That sort of shit is ever-present in football actually.
And I don't put much faith in Argentina to be honest. Netherlands has some chance, imo, and somehow I have this feeling that Spain will be eliminated on the first phase.

And by the way, the fact that no european has ever won the Cup in South America doesn't mean anything anymore. Up until 2010, Brazil was the only country to ever win a World Cup outside of his own continent, so there you go.