By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Vote for the Game of the Generation (Updated Daily)

Xenoblade

Around the Network

Super Mario Galaxy

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition FC 0025-4434-1221

MSG ME AS YOU ADD.

Final Fantasy XIII- I don't know what is, but there's something of this game that I love.

Runner-ups
-Bayonetta
-Skyrim
-Dragon age: Origins
- GTA V
- Mass effect 2

fuck all your stupid exclusives!!

To The Moon.

Valkyria Chronicles gets my vote. It is the most unique experience I had this gen

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

Super Mario Galaxy

Pure genius, from its creative levels, to its perfect controls, to its gorgeous visuals and music.

Grand Theft Auto V

TLOU you can't beat story+gameplay+multiplayer. Simply The Last of Us is the complete package.

Super Mario Galaxy

*Looks at Super Mario Galaxy and The Last of Us* "Mario, or *gulps* The Last of Us", I said depressily. *Decides to give The Last of Us the gold medal while giving Mario Galaxy a Silver* "Sorry, Nintendo, I have failed you :'(", I said as I walk away.

In a nutshell, I chose The Last of Us.