By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is Wii U secret developer article clickbait?

Somini said:
Anything with WiiU in the title is clickbait. The console is more controversial than Mylie Cyrus.

SHUT THE FUCKING THREAD AND ALL THE WIIU IS DOOMED THREAD . THE MAN HAS SPEAK THE TRUTH. YOU WILL NEVER HEAR WAS SMARTER AND WISER AS THIS.

HAIL TO SOMINI (greetings from Austria).

People they hate in the Internet thej have all small pe.....

Around the Network

Eh... an anonymous developer said something mean about Wii U. A reputable developer made it clear that the information was either dated or just untrue. Not much worth discussing really.

This thread is clickbait too...

keroncoward said:
Mummelmann said:
PlayerEssence, as in the guy who is completely in love with John Lucas and interviewed him on the "UNITY" stance on youtube? If there ever was a clear agenda, this guy has it.
This is kind of like arguing creationism by linking creationist sites as your source; not very credible.

At least he does his research before he comes to a conclusion. So what if he interviews John Lucas? Isnt that what journalist do to get a story? Have you ever written an article, conducted an interview or gathered research to get facts?

I have actually, I worked freelance for a local newspaper back home for a couple of years, mostly social pieces and weekend stories of a more cheerful nature (I did one saturday piece I remember well, on etiquette and manners, where I went from kindergarten all the way through school and working life and into a retirement home and did interviews, great experience). It's not so much that he interviewed John Lucas, that's fine; it's more the way he interviewed him and seemed unable to take any sort of critical stance on anything he said.

Even when I listen to someone I really like and who is, to my mind, making a lot of sense, I almost never find someone I agree with 100%, just doesn't happen. If you nod and approve of everyting someone says, you quite obviously have some sort of agenda. There are plenty of people on the internet, heck on this very site, that PlayerEssence could have interviewed and gotten a much more well reasoned and fact-grounded interview with some actual insight and smart input, yet he goes for the most extreme Nintendo fan on the entire web, that says something about what he wishes to convey on the whole.