Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Modes that should exist in Smash U

Which mode would be funnest in Smash U?

N64 mode 7 25.93%

Melee mode 7 25.93%

Brawl mode 2 7.41%

NES mode 3 11.11%

SNES mode 5 18.52%

Total:24

Here are a few modes I think should exist in the next Smash for the WiiU, all modes would have online play:

N64 Mode:

It's the same game as the N64 version, all the old characters have the same moves and the game has the same mechanics, but all the characters from Melee onward are added to the roster, and the new levels are added with N64-style graphics.

Melee Mode:

It's the same game as the cube version, all the old characters have the same moves as in melee and the game has the same mechanics, but all the  characters from Brawl onward are added to the roster, and the new levels are added with cube-style graphics.

Brawl Mode:

It's the same game as the Wii version, all the old characters have the same moves as in brawl and the game has the same mechanics, but all the new characters from smash U are added to the roster, and the new levels are added with Wii-style graphics.

NES Mode:

A whole new mode with NES-style graphics where all the characters since the first game are added in NES-style graphics with the NES controller used for controls, as if smash were made back in the day.

SNES Mode:

A whole new mode with SNES-style graphics where all the characters since the first game are added in SNES-style graphics with the SNES controller used for controls, as if smash were made back in the day.

Around the Network

Sounds like a waste of time and effort to me

These are truly terrible ideas.

So... I'm guessing that you don't want this game to be released until 2022 or so?

I would kill for a N64 mode...

My friends would kill for a GC mode.

Those are two things I'd love to see. Nintendo would never do this though. Best hope would be fan made..

Around the Network

Trying playing the bonus music levels on Rayman Origins for Wii U to know why SNES and NES modes are a bad idea.

Tag Team Mode :I

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Think of all the better things they can take the time to put in instead... Like improved jiggle physics... Zero Suit Seamus hardly even bounces in Brawl

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Think of all the better things they can take the time to put in instead... Like improved jiggle physics... Zero Suit Seamus hardly even bounces in Brawl

Samus is toned  she is perfect no need for anything to bounce.

@topic.    Mario karts 3 balloon mode.  (3 hits and you lose 1 life)

Melee mode I wanna be fast paced and destroy my opponent!

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~