By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U Undoomed VGChartz Under Tracking the Console By 5 Million?!

Marcus Kunty x)

Medulla Oblongata: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medulla_oblongata

Around the Network
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Jokes on you, in a parallel universe, it is approaching 10 million units!

I want to be in that universe.  No idiocracy seems to be a nice future :)

Anfebious said:
IsawYoshi said:
Anfebious said:
Medulla Oblongata... who the hell is named like that?

I heard a radio broadcast by Gunnar Hardkuk once.

Fyi, hard kuk is Norwegian for hard dick. 

And no, I'm not joking. 

LOL, Some people really love their kids... and some are just cruel, or some people just like to change their name to something weird xD.

I also have a weird anecdote about that. My mother as a friend who has a twin, and here is the thing... One is called "Bienvendio" (Welcome) and the other is called "Domingo" (Sunday). They got that name because they where born on a Sunday morning. It's cute I guess but damn... they got laughed at school for years.

A girl in my class is named Helga, and Helga is the norwegian word for weekend. Poor thing heard the same puns every friday for years xD She thought it was funny though, so we were ok with it. 

pezus said:
IsawYoshi said:
Anfebious said:
Medulla Oblongata... who the hell is named like that?

I heard a radio broadcast by Gunnar Hardkuk once.

Fyi, hard kuk is Norwegian for hard dick. 

And no, I'm not joking. 

It's almost Icelandic for hard shit...lol

OT: How the hell do people not know what the medulla oblangata is? 

What's icelandic for hard shit then? Hardur kukur? :D

Also, aren't you some sort of medical student? I wouldn't say medulla oblangata is common knowledge.

Kane1389 said:
TornadoCreator said:
Great article, had a bit of a giggle at it; though part of me is sad that the Wii U didn't suddenly sell 5m units overnight as I'd love it to succeed. Something needs to challenge Sony dominance this generation, and considering Microsoft is coming up with new and inventive ways to shit itself publicly, I don't expect MS to step up to the plate any time soon.

Sony's monopoly would be the least harmful monopoly for the industry. 

I wouldn't be so sure. I firmly believe the PS3 is only as good as it is, with some of the best exclusives on the market, because it was in third place for most of the generation and had something to prove. Any company with a clear market dominance will become complacent and anti-consumer greed will start to creep in. I hope Sony doesn't disappoint me, but I expect to be very pissed off with them at least once over the next few years.

Around the Network

I knew a girl growing up her name was Imma Freak. dead serious. Cruel Parents.

the reason I knew this wasn't true the moment I read the thread title is because toastboy managed to make this thread while still breathing

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

TornadoCreator said:
Kane1389 said:
TornadoCreator said:
Great article, had a bit of a giggle at it; though part of me is sad that the Wii U didn't suddenly sell 5m units overnight as I'd love it to succeed. Something needs to challenge Sony dominance this generation, and considering Microsoft is coming up with new and inventive ways to shit itself publicly, I don't expect MS to step up to the plate any time soon.

I wouldn't be so sure. I firmly believe the PS3 is only as good as it is, with some of the best exclusives on the market, because it was in third place for most of the generation and had something to prove. Any company with a clear market dominance will become complacent and anti-consumer greed will start to creep in. I hope Sony doesn't disappoint me, but I expect to be very pissed off with them at least once over the next few years.

During sony monopoly ps1 and ps2 sold for small price with profit, during ps3 Sony in 3rd big price and at loss recovering marketshare medium price and small  profit or loss... Which sony is better? I preffer the one dominating.

And on the medula anyone with highschool should know at least it's a part of the body. But some people doesn't want to study.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

pezus said:
IsawYoshi said:
pezus said:

It's almost Icelandic for hard shit...lol

OT: How the hell do people not know what the medulla oblangata is? 

What's icelandic for hard shit then? Hardur kukur? :D

Also, aren't you some sort of medical student? I wouldn't say medulla oblangata is common knowledge.

Harður kúkur, yeah.

I am, but I learned this shit in the equivalent of high school (actually a bit earlier). Then I learned it again in college and again as a medical student. 

I thought everyone learned some anatomy, at least.

I was right!? Lol, Icelandic really is norwegian with ur's at the end. :D 

I had to google it, thought it was just a thought up name. Anyways, it's called forlengende marg in Norwegian so I think I was partially excused here.

I actually have an Icelandic girl in my class, she's my neighbour too. Her name is Audur somethingsomethingdottir. 

DonFerrari said:
TornadoCreator said:
Kane1389 said:
TornadoCreator said:

During sony monopoly ps1 and ps2 sold for small price with profit, during ps3 Sony in 3rd big price and at loss recovering marketshare medium price and small  profit or loss... Which sony is better? I preffer the one dominating.

And on the medula anyone with highschool should know at least it's a part of the body. But some people doesn't want to study.

Yep thats high school level and even if u dont remember learning about it, surely everyone has seen Waterboy.

Also how could anyone believe an article that says a man fell, shattered his wrist and couldnt wait to recover so he could play Wii U?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.