By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U Undoomed VGChartz Under Tracking the Console By 5 Million?!

TornadoCreator said:
Great article, had a bit of a giggle at it; though part of me is sad that the Wii U didn't suddenly sell 5m units overnight as I'd love it to succeed. Something needs to challenge Sony dominance this generation, and considering Microsoft is coming up with new and inventive ways to shit itself publicly, I don't expect MS to step up to the plate any time soon.

Sony's monopoly would be the least harmful monopoly for the industry. 

it

Around the Network

So it will sell 10m until next number reports after all

IsawYoshi said:
Anfebious said:
Medulla Oblongata... who the hell is named like that?

I heard a radio broadcast by Gunnar Hardkuk once.

Fyi, hard kuk is Norwegian for hard dick. 

And no, I'm not joking. 

LOL, Some people really love their kids... and some are just cruel, or some people just like to change their name to something weird xD.

I also have a weird anecdote about that. My mother as a friend who has a twin, and here is the thing... One is called "Bienvendio" (Welcome) and the other is called "Domingo" (Sunday). They got that name because they where born on a Sunday morning. It's cute I guess but damn... they got laughed at school for years.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

It's satire I guess.

It could be over-/undertracked by a few hundred tounsand units, but not more.

I would love to see that happen, but at this point, I just hope it beats the Gamecube and makes a small profit. That would at least quiet the "Wii U is the new dreamcast" crowd that you see primarily at GAF and some here too.

Around the Network
Kane1389 said:
TornadoCreator said:
Great article, had a bit of a giggle at it; though part of me is sad that the Wii U didn't suddenly sell 5m units overnight as I'd love it to succeed. Something needs to challenge Sony dominance this generation, and considering Microsoft is coming up with new and inventive ways to shit itself publicly, I don't expect MS to step up to the plate any time soon.

it

Yes, because Sony would never think of pricing its systems at $599 if it had a dominant market share.

TheLastStarFighter said:
Kane1389 said:
TornadoCreator said:

Yes, because Sony would never think of pricing its systems at $599 if it had a dominant market share.

I said for the industry, not themselves

MohammadBadir said:
it's a satire article that's meant to show you that console sales don't affect the fun you'll have with it, and is pretty much directed at the delusional people who think that the amount of fun they'll have with a certain plaform is measured by how much it sold.

Tell me, how many games havent been announced for the Wii U because of its sales dont make it a viable machine to sell your game on? So, I guess it does have an effect

HAHAHAHAHAHA, what a piece of bull.

:(

Kane1389 said:
TheLastStarFighter said:
Kane1389 said:
TornadoCreator said:

I said for the industry, not themselves

Oh, I see.  Expensive game systems are bad for Sony but good for everyone else.