By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - RIOT OF THE BLOOD BAN!

You can´t use the ban hammer on one member for being bigmouthed and let the other pass especially when the other(Riot...) was even worse then the first one

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Around the Network

Oh common ... even I flip out a bit sometimes , and overall I try to hold myself as much as I can . If you want to ban him , report him to a mod ( I guess you actually did that ) , and seeing that nobody responded , and did nothing , means that mods didnt think his post was that bad or abusive .

WhiteDevil , just because AoA was banned you shouldent try and sink Riot . Whats this a toe for a toe ? :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

A thread about someone you want to be banned.
Sorry,but that's childish.

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

Shit what did I miss? Well us Aussies stick together! Free AoA :P Sorry I got a little patriotic :P Anyways... I think all parties involved that taunt and bait each other should be equally punished.

P.S. Don't mess with White Devil... He won't let up. He's one devil that won't cry :P See you in warhawk whitedevil.... well after dmc4 :P

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

WhiteDevil, what is your issue? Do you think you are going to get a mod position or something? Why do you care for AoA so much?  Just report the post you don't like, and let the site leaders handle it. 

Around the Network

Why is AoA banned, he's usaually a very cilled out laid back user. Where as Riot of the blood, as long as I've known him on this site he has been extremely cocky, making a list of mods he likes and dislikes after about a week if I remember. That's not cool. I didn't see the arguement but I can safely assume AoA wouldn't attack someone for no reason.
If ROTB calmed down a little he could be one of the most respected members of the site, but he's far too angry.

Some poor mod probably got confused and forgot that VGChartz has an anti-Austrian bias (not an anti-Australian bias).

fkusumot said:

Some poor mod probably got confused and forgot that VGChartz has an anti-Austrian bias (not an anti-Australian bias).

you mean thats why rol isnt a mod yet? 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Faxanadu said:
fkusumot said:

you mean thats why rol isnt a mod yet?

You didn't know? Es ist zutreffend. Es ist gerade ein Witz.

Link plz to the thread so i can see who deserves to ban-hammer.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"