Zelhawks37 said:
Aerys said:
Zelhawks37 said:
Aerys said:
Zelhawks37 said:
pezus said:
Zelhawks37 said:
Multiplats galore! Not that impressive.

Except it means more game support, whereas the top only being populated by 1st party works exactly the opposite.

True, but not as impressive when it comes to actually selling first party games for Sony.

In what way first party galore would be more impressive than multiplats galore ? it depends of the game, multi million seller mario isnt more impressive than multi million seller COD. We're not talking about profit here. ( plus, that makes no differnece for us if sony/nintendo make profit)

Less incentive for first party games and more so on third party.

Wrong, based on logic, it's the opposite, exclusives have to sell better than multiplats, especially with nintendo first party.

That's what I said... First party games are selling more on Nintendo consoles than on Sony's.

But what i was trying to say , to answer to your " multiplats galore ! Not that impressive "is : Selling first party isnt more impressive than selling third party.

So yes, 5 million seller in 6  weeks is that impressive, first party or third party, no matter.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
ninetailschris said:
deadly2choke said:
ninetailschris said:
I notice that the only Sony game with million is bundled one ,heavily.

every mario game

uncharted 

halo

gt

gears

forza

all the big games are bunduled heavily (except maybe GOW)

Not 3d world.

not every mario game is bundled and that is just an assertion based on nothing but igorance to the facts fuse with a hyperbole to my comment.

Launch bundles tend to fudge numbers higher than usually. They was article I forgot that said 40-50 percent of all killzone sales were bundles. That almost wii sports (70-80)  bundle level. I'm not arguing bundles for the others because in general I was never impressed with Sony sales. I will not argue that there great. Maybe you will. 

I tend to notice mircosoft and nintendo games sell better even without bundles while Sony don't. There very front loaded. But again this my personal observation and shouldn't affect you, since it's just video games.

there just so many mario games i get confused...i meant to say all the big mario games...they are bunduled heavily

xNonox said:
bubblegamer said:
Cannoly said:
why do so many people still buy Call of Duty??

Weird huh. Almost as weird as people rebuying mario games every year.

maybe if they came out every year that would be relevant. He's IN a game at least every year, but he also has racers, fighters, platformers, puzzle games, rpgs, etc. 

Same thing happens with COD gamers, they also buy platformers, adventure games and RPGs :P