By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Pre-Order Chart 4th jan 2014

Seems like Infamous SS should be able to outsell Titanfall on XOne comfortably.

Around the Network

Dang PS4 Destiny dropped like a rock.

colafitte said:

Those FF X HD numbers are hard to believe ...(despite i want them to be real). At this rate FF X HD will be a bigger launch than TitanFall!!!

Last time I checked, 3,851 and 135,276 are smaller numbers than 11,622 and 188,439....

Still skeptical about Infamous. Is it just because there are no other games to play so everyone is suddenly interested in it?
Infamous 1 and 2 didn't get the love they deserved.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Looks like destiny x1 may overtake the ps4 or atleast get close to it

Around the Network
Azerth said:
Looks like destiny x1 may overtake the ps4 or atleast get close to it

It will get very close, USA market is close to 1 to 1 ratio.

The pre orders for Symphonia make me extremely happy. That is a good percent of the GC version overall sales with pre orders alone.

Wii Fit U had 48,000 preorders... for a total of 48,000? Was it never available for preorder before?

That's a tropical flop.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

foodfather said:
colafitte said:

Those FF X HD numbers are hard to believe ...(despite i want them to be real). At this rate FF X HD will be a bigger launch than TitanFall!!!

Last time I checked, 3,851 and 135,276 are smaller numbers than 11,622 and 188,439....

Mmmm...., the table was not like this when i wrote that, FF X HD was 2nd i think ahead of TitanFall....Now i believe more this numbers