By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Ghetto Systems You Guys Own?

Game gear is the most rare thing i had. it was cool, but god 8 batteries? wth were they thinking?

Around the Network

Telegamestation II. Basically a ps2 shaped megadrive ripoff game console released in Southern Africa. It had Tiny Toons so I'm not complaining >_>

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

I own a PSP with spinning rims.

Puppyroach said:
toastboy44562 said:
Puppyroach said:

It is in threads like these I really miss throwing away my Barcode Battler:

That looks badass

Indeed it was!

I worked like this: you could take (almost) any barcode from any product, cut it out and put it on a card. When you let the machine read the barcode it gave you different characters with different abilities which you then could use to fight other players with :).

I remember one kind of Milk gave a really awesome fighter while a kind of pasta always gave really wimpy fighters. I was a big thing in Sweden for, like, 15 minutes :P.

Hahaha, I have that. It saved me from boredom one summer. I beated it with my awesome G.I. Joe team and an item from a nasal ointment barcode, +400hp and halved the enemies' attack.

I owned one of these when I was a kid:

Didn't even need a game cart! :p

Around the Network
Logico15 said:

The vita. I'm not surprised if none of you guys don't know what it is lol. It's just collecting dust somewhere in my house..

exactly what mines doing lol

WII U // PC // 3ds XL // VITA

I guess for me would be those Tiger handheld games back in the day.

supernihilist said:
Game gear is the most rare thing i had. it was cool, but god 8 batteries? wth were they thinking?

Tis 6 AA batteries, 3 in each side of it :D had to go check on mine to make sure, but yeah about 8euros worth of batteries and 4 hours of playtime.... I guess on the upside you can use the standard megadrive adaptor to plug it in which was cool enough, except it prolly drains 8euros of electricity per hour outta the wall lol.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I own a Sega Mega Drive 7. It's soooo hardcore!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

I think it was around 2003, but I bought a few motion gimmick things. Yeah I was playing motion tennis and motion boxing before it was cool. I also had a snow board thing that was pretty awesome. I'll look around the attic to see if I still have them.