By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction: PS4 to sell a minimum of around 70% of its lifetime sells in the first 2 to 3 years in the market.

Tagged games:

Kaizar said:

The PS2 sold 150 million in the first 30 days. And the PS4 is currently selling on all the hype in the world. (people wanted me to explain why I believe what I said in the OP)

I seriously want to know where you get the idea that the PS2 sold 150 million in the first 30 days, i seriously do.

Around the Network

Is there a moral to this thread about how launches don't mater, or do you just have really bad ps2 sales data?

LOL, the PS2 info came from a PlayStation user on the unity thread.

I think it was Jizz who said it.

Kaizar said:

YOu need an actual source on this dude.  You keep repeating it but you have to see it makes absolutely zero sense.  How could the PS2 possibly sell 150m in 30 days?  That makes no sense.  Find something to back this up.  "_____ said so somewhere" isn't going to cut it for a statement of fact.  

Kaizar said:

You said it...

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5948951

Around the Network

trololol
150m oh man that's rich.
Whose alt account is this?

Kaizar said:

*looks to see if there is another thread is like this, by waiting 24 hours to see if any Mods lock this thread* (LOL)

(reference to my Retailers prediction Thread)

Anyways, PlayStations are the most unpredictabe thing. (i.e. PS2 & PS3 & PS Vita)

So what do you think of my prediction?

Why's that then?  Baseless prediction?

My 8th gen collection

Chark said:
You know what, I'll give you this one. PS4 will sell to over 70% of the population within the first 3 years therefor making it impossible to make you wrong.

Clearly the OP thinks PS4 will sell over 70 million PS4s in it's first 2 to 3 years.  OP, I think you're too optimistic.

My 8th gen collection

It was "Fusioncode" & "Seece" who said 150 million in the first 30 days:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5933493

JoeTheBro must be too lazy, I guess.

150 mil in the first 30 days?

It seems as tough he is quite new here and has some facts mixed up. You should just give him a break, or continue to be rude like you are being. I'm so glad these forums are represented by people such a these.

VGChartz represent....